What's your dream muscle worship session like?

errorna
This topic is 1080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a big fan of muscle worship and new here. Not into sex. Just wondering if anyone has the same tish and how is your dream muscle worship session like? Flexing in tank tops, trousers, underwear, or nude? With socks, or sneakers on or bare feet. Face to face worship or you hug them from the back? Flexing muscles looking at you, standing on top of you, or looking into the mirror? Ask him to worship you or not? Lick nipples/feet/biceps or not? Hold you up or not? And what is your favourate pose? For me it's definitely front lats spread.

It looks like you have your own one figured out already. For most, having at least one article of clothing to be able to take off of them is best. What anyone does in a session like that varies widely with the interests of both parties.

I would personally never donate for a session like that, because IMO guys who are only willing to do this but not anything more are willing to explore their sexuality merely up to a point - a high price point. I'd much rather be with a man who could do this, but not limit himself to other things, too.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like you have your own one figured out already. For most, having at least one article of clothing to be able to take off of them is best. What anyone does in a session like that varies widely with the interests of both parties.

I would personally never donate for a session like that, because IMO guys who are only willing to do this but not anything more are willing to explore their sexuality merely up to a point - a high price point. I'd much rather be with a man who could do this, but not limit himself to other things, too.

Well said. I always approach my muscle worship sessions with this in mind. Great post my friend.

Well said. I always approach my muscle worship sessions with this in mind. Great post my friend.

I pretty much only hire for muscle worship and wrestling domination sessions

I want/expect nude flexing and worship, and I will perform oral if the chemistry is right

I like the guy to start off in a tshirt or tank top and underwear or a jock

Have him pump up with some resistance bands while I feel and explore his physique facing a mirror

Then I like to remove the shirt/tank and underwear/jock and worship him as he flexes nude as I continue to worship him and kiss/lick his muscles as he flexes

Then I ask him to put me in a headlock or bear hug to show off his strength and wrestle me or pick me up leading to the bed

Then wrestling domination and more aggressive flexing until forcing me to submit and to climax

I tend to be drawn to bigger taller stronger guys for these types of sessions

I pretty much only hire for muscle worship and wrestling domination sessions

I want/expect nude flexing and worship, and I will perform oral if the chemistry is right

I like the guy to start off in a tshirt or tank top and underwear or a jock

Have him pump up with some resistance bands while I feel and explore his physique facing a mirror

Then I like to remove the shirt/tank and underwear/jock and worship him as he flexes nude as I continue to worship him and kiss/lick his muscles as he flexes

Then I ask him to put me in a headlock or bear hug to show off his strength and wrestle me or pick me up leading to the bed

Then wrestling domination and more aggressive flexing until forcing me to submit and to climax

I tend to be drawn to bigger taller stronger guys for these types of sessions

Thanks for sharing Alex. Just fansinating!

• 1 month later...