RIP Scott Anthony

BostonDadType
This topic is 1134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A review on TJ from a Gaiety lineup in 2003.

TJ: He's not only handsome, but has a very friendly personality. He's the poster boy for the expression tall, dark, and handsome. He enters stage with a wonderful smile, wearing a blue silk shirt, black slacks, and gives a warm greeting to the patrons. He's one of the few dancers who is so relaxed on stage that he can carry on a conversation with the audience and dance at the same time... His shirt comes off quickly, revealing a very muscular upper body, a few tattoos, (an arm band, a sunflower, and a fading star-burst around his navel). He's a good dancer and puts on a very entertaining show with lots of body action to the floor... Second number, where do I start? He has Sequoias for legs, a perfectly shaped mushroom head cock, muscular arms, a beautiful butt, and a chest that's the result of years of hard workouts at the gym. TJ gets very upclose to the patrons when he picks up those tips. Recommendation, if you can, sit close... A great show.

Does anyone know what happened?. Yes I remember. May he rest in peace ?

No idea but "short illness" made me think possibly COVID. There's still a random element to who it takes out quickly.

He was the first dancer I met at the Gaiety. I thought he was younger, didn't realize he was only 2 years younger than me. He was 25 or 26 when we met and I thought(didn't ask) he was 19 or 20.