Miami Suggestions?

MRB43
This topic is 1137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be traveling to Miami in late May. It's been years since I've been there. Can you guys suggest best location to get an AirBNB to be UBER close to the beach, clubs and gayville? Maybe I should be looking in Ft Lauderdale? Thanks guys. BTW - is Club Ft Lauderdale open?

I'll be traveling to Miami in late May. It's been years since I've been there. Can you guys suggest best location to get an AirBNB to be UBER close to the beach, clubs and gayville? Maybe I should be looking in Ft Lauderdale? Thanks guys. BTW - is Club Ft Lauderdale open?

There’s no gayville in Miami anymore. It’s all in Ft Lauderdale. And yes club ft lauderdale is open.

Fort Lauderdale is def more gay. Everything is open. I live here ??

I'm curious...how are people in Fort Lauderdale about wearing masks?

I was in Wilton Manors last Saturday afternoon. The sidewalks were packed with strollers and diners (most restaurants there have sidewalk tables set up). I noticed many diners seated at tables were maskless, but most everyone else were wearing masks. Social distancing wasn't really being adhered to, but it was outside, so maybe not such an issue?

I was in Wilton Manors last Saturday afternoon. The sidewalks were packed with strollers and diners (most restaurants there have sidewalk tables set up). I noticed many diners seated at tables were maskless, but most everyone else were wearing masks. Social distancing wasn't really being adhered to, but it was outside, so maybe not such an issue?

Local regulations allow people who are seated at tables to take their masks off. If you are standing and waiting you have to keep the mask on inside or outside.