NAKED COWBOY ARRESTED!

Lucky
This topic is 1138 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's famous in Times Square for performing with his instrument while wearing only tight whites. But his act did not go over well at Bike Week in Daytona Beach, FL. and he is now undie arrest! After people were seen placing money in his guitar hole, cops pounced and broke his guitar head in the process.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/times-square-naked-cowboy-robert-burck-arrested-in-daytona/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's famous in Times Square for performing with his instrument while wearing only tight whites. But his act did not go over well at Bike Week in Daytona Beach, FL. and he is now undie arrest! After people were seen placing money in his guitar hole, cops pounced and broke his guitar head in the process.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/times-square-naked-cowboy-robert-burck-arrested-in-daytona/

“undie arrest” lol...Pun of the Day award goes to...

Isn’t that skank his wife or girlfriend? I think I saw her in Times Square last year.

@Lazarus I think "skank" is an unfortunate choice of words you could have used. We do want women posting here, don't we? Referring to women as such is not inviting. Just my opinion, of course.

Where should we draw the line about political correctness and name calling? Sometimes cursing is nothing but a cheap shot while other words could be more hurtful.

cast-the-first-stone-4.png

Just like Stevo Bobbio, love his New York ass, hate his politics. P.S. I'd love to watch his televised court date, and whatever became of his Naked Cowgirl, anyways?!

Agreed and I'm sure he doesn't mind when some people talk that way about others.

Naked Cowboy - Wikipedia despite his politics and lifestyle he seems to surprisingly have his life together. How many American look that good at 50?

Edited by marylander1940

There you go again! You support words like skank and oppose the one calling for its use to be stopped. What is it about the word that you love so much?

I guess you're talking to me, right?

I don't support words like "skank" used by @Lazarus , and I don't love words like that and I never said it either. I just searched skank and my name and here's the only time I said it and I was quoting someone.

Who gave you the authority to call for that word to stopped being used on here as if you were holier than most of us?

I'm amazed about how you love policing others!

@marylander1940 Everyone of us wishes for the best in the message center. When we feel something is wrong in terms of choice of words to describe women, it is an obligation to speak up. That's not policing others, it's supporting a positive message center. What do you think women who see that word then feel about posting here?

@marylander1940 Everyone of us wishes for the best in the message center. When we feel something is wrong in terms of choice of words to describe women, it is an obligation to speak up. That's not policing others, it's supporting a positive message center. What do you think women who see that word then feel about posting here?

I'll keep you in mind so you can come rescue when what you consider to be foul language happens.

4 pages of members using the word skank in this forum.

Are you defending all women in class action lawsuit? Sounds like @Lazarus is the embodiment of chauvinism to you.

Sometimes nicer words are also use as personal attacks but I guess that's ok for you.

@Lazarus is one of my favorite posters.

Do not try to misuse what I say. Nowhere have I supported personal attacks, even ones against you.

I'll keep you in mind.

Is "do not try to misuse what I say" a personal attack or a warning.

(4) Mega Millions Jackpot at $900,000,000 | Page 3 | M4M Message Forum (m4m-forum.org)

Check post 58. Not the first nor the last time I've been called a "cunt" and some liked it.

I'll keep you in mind next time chauvinistic words are used against women on here.

What was the charge?

From the article

The performer was charged with panhandling and resisting arrest after officers say they saw him accepting money in his guitar, which is against the city’s panhandling ordinance.

'Naked Cowboy' speaks to FOX 35 after arrest at Daytona Beach Bike Week (fox35orlando.com)

Obviously there's a fine line between panhandling, illegal panhandling and aggressive panhandling and sometimes depends on the skin color of the panhandler/solicitor.

Arrested panhandler fights city’s law over free speech right - South Florida Sun-Sentinel (sun-sentinel.com)

Who gave you the authority to call for that word to stopped being used on here as if you were holier than most of us?

I'm amazed about how you love policing others!

He expressed an opinion making it clear it was his opinion in a number of ways...and in my opinion, he is correct.

I’m amazed at how you love to label and attack others directly.

Edited by BnaC

@marylander1940 does that whenever he can't come up with an argument.

and you also sound like a broken record when you go after Matthew Shepard and so many others you love to hate.

I guess when conservatives break the law panhandling it's ok with you, right? No comments on the charges, and you're not even asking us to wait for all facts to be known.

Edited by marylander1940

He expressed an opinion making it clear it was his opinion in a number of ways...and in my opinion, he is correct.

I’m amazed at how you love to label and attack others directly.

Labeling? I didn't call anybody a skank, @Lazarus did and I defended his right to do it in this online forum without being arrested by the PC police.

Is that your theme now? YOU have to make it personal.

SK1zgy.gif

Edited by marylander1940