Ziya in Tampa

David1024
This topic is 994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night I had the good fortune to meet up with Ziya in Tampa. He is a forum member but does not advertise on Rentmen. I will avoid getting into a full review, but I highly recommend him and hope to see him again when our paths cross. Happy to answer questions by PM. Here’s the link to his original posting:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/smooth-bottom-boy-in-nyc-introduction.151762/

Last night I had the good fortune to meet up with Ziya in Tampa. He is a forum member but does not advertise on Rentmen. I will avoid getting into a full review, but I highly recommend him and hope to see him again when our paths cross. Happy to answer questions by PM. Here’s the link to his original posting:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/smooth-bottom-boy-in-nyc-introduction.151762/

Was a pleasure meeting you :)

• 2 months later...

It seems eerie to echo @David1024 above, but with all honesty, I want to say almost the same thing!

I met Ziya last week in Tampa. And I highly recommend meeting him if you can arrange it. Ziya is well spoken, engaging, and a wonderful man. Very professional and thoughtful in his communication and in arrangements and great time enjoyed together. 
I look forward to seeing him again. DM me with any questions. 

steve

Edited by Steve yabsley

44 minutes ago, Steve yabsley said:

It seems eerie to echo @David1024 above, but with all honesty, I want to say almost the same thing!

I met Ziya last week in Tampa. And I highly recommend meeting him if you can arrange it. Ziya is well spoken, engaging, and a wonderful man. Very professional and thoughtful in his communication and in arrangements and great time enjoyed together. 
I look forward to seeing him again. DM me with any questions. 

steve

Thanks Steve ! It was a great time together indeed 😋💫🥂🌸🔥💋🍑

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Steve yabsley said:

Don’t miss your chance guys…..I’m trying to figure out when I can get back to Tampa!

You sir are too sweet. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 7:26 AM, DR FREUD said:

Dp you plan on adding some additional phtos in your ad so we can see more of you?  One picture doesn't always peak ones interest and makes some wonder if something else is being hidden.  

In time I may but right now a bit more discretion is needed, regrettably. I totally understand it may make my ad seem more suspect or odd but luckily there’s still been decent interest. I do send pics pretty immediately upon request of a client messaging me though!

On 7/8/2021 at 9:51 AM, Epigonos said:

Do you have any plans to make it out to Southern California?  If so I'd be very interested in getting together with you.

I would certainly love to 😉 California is a special place 

18 hours ago, David1024 said:

A tight schedule … and a tight ass 👍😀

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it 😇🍑