I Stuck My Dick In It...

MysticMenace
This topic is 1136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After watching an OF clip from Travis Bryant of him having fun with a vacuum cleaner and seeing some interesting responses on what things have been stuck in people's butts before, I wonder what non-traditional (e.g., not anus, vagina, mouth, hands, fleshlight) items folks have used for topping...?

width=1078pxhttps://goat.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/its-not-what-it-looks-like.gif[/img]

How would someone explain to an ER doctor how a citrus seed became lodged in a urethra?

ER docs run into all kinds of things going into people's various holes. When I worked with drug addicts I had a client who would use catheters to insert BBs up into his bladder (to make it look like he had bladder/kidneys stones) in order to get pain pills - the BBs would show up on Xrays as stones. The ER doc called me and said the client had done it so many times it was ruining his urethra.

ER docs run into all kinds of things going into people's various holes. When I worked with drug addicts I had a client who would use catheters to insert BBs up into his bladder (to make it look like he had bladder/kidneys stones) in order to get pain pills - the BBs would show up on Xrays as stones. The ER doc called me and said the client had done it so many times it was ruining his urethra.

Good thing they didn't do an MRI. That could have been messy.

How would someone explain to an ER doctor how a citrus seed became lodged in a urethra?

Easy....

“I was fucking an orange”

They’ve heard it all.

Whenever you find yourself in an ER....just tell the fucking brutal truth.

They won’t care and they’ll respect you a 1,000 times more for being honest.

Trust me.

Easy....

“I was fucking an orange”

They’ve heard it all.

Whenever you find yourself in an ER....just tell the fucking brutal truth.

They won’t care and they’ll respect you a 1,000 times more for being honest.

Trust me.

I like oranges well enough, but I guess I'm just not THAT into them...hahaha.

Well if we are going to go there....

I have experimented with some stuff, shaving cream and honey. Completely covering my torso, pretty amazing and arousing albeit a bit messy.

Probably way too pedestrian for this thread, but I like my hand-held shower. I used it on a trick, aiming it up from underneath to get his balls and taint, apparently that was a new sensation for him.

I also have a hand-held shower, and I frequently use it to massage my dick, balls, taint, and ass. Very sexy.

Probably way too pedestrian for this thread, but I like my hand-held shower. I used it on a trick, aiming it up from underneath to get his balls and taint, apparently that was a new sensation for him.

I thought I was the only one. I use that too (cool water, for some reason really gets me going).

Wasn’t it in the novel “Catcher in the Rye” that Holden Caulfield stuck his cock in and played with the family’s liver that was going to be served for dinner? It’s been so long since I read that novel (think high school days) I’m not sure if my memory is serving me well.

Wasn’t it in the novel “Catcher in the Rye” that Holden Caulfield stuck his cock in and played with the family’s liver that was going to be served for dinner? It’s been so long since I read that novel (think high school days) I’m not sure if my memory is serving me well.

I think that was "Portnoy's Complaint".