Pineapple Point Ft. Lauderdale

adianblance
This topic is 1138 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have stayed at Pineapple Point a couple of times and would echo the staff are excellent and very accommodating.

As you'll see on the website they do offer on site massages. It has been a while since my last stay, but other guests did say good words about Joel if he's still working there.

The only awareness point is that the property is in a residential area (some taxi drivers struggled to find it) and neither the beach nor the bars of Wilton Manors are within walking distance.

As for action, it's not full on cruising day and night like Island House in Key West, but it's there if you're looking for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mates-

Looking to book a little getaway in May- I will be completely vaccinated by then. Any recent experience with Pineapple Point?

https://www.pineapplepoint.com

I've never been to a gay guest house- always prefer hotels, but this peaked my interest. Enjoy sun bathing nude so thought I'd give this a try... Thoughts?

[/quote

It’s nice. def a lot quieter and tucked away from the nightlife. I’m a local here ?