Masseurs in jocks

memphisdad
This topic is 1157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I regularly review the masseur website that allows shirtless photos. Many of the guys are very provocative in their jocks, harnesses or other gear. Some highlight their feet. Is this a sign that says this massage will turn into something else? If he shows me his feet in his ad I want to be able to experience them in person! What’s been your experience?

I think that in the earlier days of masseurs advertising on line, having provocative photos in the ad was a likely indicator that the masseur was willing to go beyond a basic, therapeutic massage. Over time, though, I think that some guys realized that they got more interest by showing flesh even though the service they provided was not erotic in the least. In other words, don't assume that a guy who shows a bare torso or a photo of him in a jockstrap is going to provide any specific service. Communicate in advance what your desires are.

I regularly review the masseur website that allows shirtless photos. Many of the guys are very provocative in their jocks, harnesses or other gear. Some highlight their feet. Is this a sign that says this massage will turn into something else? If he shows me his feet in his ad I want to be able to experience them in person! What’s been your experience?

I always have to ask myself, is he into a foot fetish, or is he trying to communicate the correlation Between foot size and dick size ?

I had an incredible massage with a muscle bound Aussie who was living and working in Bangkok, on my last visit to Bangkok.

He seemed to go all the way with regular clients, anyway, he asked in advance what i would like him to be wearing, i said a joke, so when he stripped off he had a well filled yellow laced jock on, and when it came to the HE moment for me, he suggested I feel his jock , he did not remove it, but I did shoot a memorable explosion