Got my second Covid shot last week and looking for a young (ish) NYC fitness model or larger muscle to celebrate!

30somethingsexybear
This topic is 1146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Specifically looking for someone who is pretty wild and doesn't care about much and is amenable to getting punched in the butt every now and again. I've been holed up for a year, I got money to burn and hotel rooms in NYC are cheap AF right now! Not looking for anyone over 35. So I guess that means not looking for anyone over 27 (in excort years) lol

Congrats on the shot, and if you are actually 30 something, thanks for your work as a health care worker, first responder, or other type of essential worker. Here in Illinois, outside of that group, they are still trying to get the first shots into the arms of those over 65. Have fun.

Tks and yes much appreciated! Now lemme get a muscle bottom I can slide my paw into their honey pot lol.

Don't forget that even though you've been vaccinated, you can still be a carrier. Your provider won't infect you but you could potentially infect him.

That is incorrect, they were worried about it and didn't know so they were being more cautious which is the way to go, but a study with about 100000 ppl in Israel show that the vaccine also prevents transmission as well. Woot!

That is incorrect, they were worried about it and didn't know so they were being more cautious which is the way to go, but a study with about 100000 ppl in Israel show that the vaccine also prevents transmission as well. Woot!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/can-a-vaccinated-person-still-spread-the-coronavirus/2021/02/22/00d4f6a8-7551-11eb-9489-8f7dacd51e75_story.html

Also Im an essential worker so tested regularly and followed protocols after receiving the first and second innoculations. I don't have to worry about giving it b/c I can't get it and never had it. So you don't have to be concerned! Yay!

Also Im an essential worker so tested regularly and followed protocols after receiving the first and second innoculations. I don't have to worry about giving it b/c I can't get it and never had it. So you don't have to be concerned! Yay!

Good for you and I‘m happy for you! We should never vaccine shame anyone, especially since we do not know the individual’s circumstances or the underlying conditions.