Who here had the oldest parents?

samhexum

Damn... at that time a 41 y/o mom and a 55 y/o dad? You were a miracle!

Bingo!

My mother did and so did my aunt. I have a cousin born 6 weeks earlier than me. My aunt was so embarrassed she got pregnant she didn't tell us until my cousin was born, then my mother let her know she was pregnant with me because she was embarrassed too.

Happened a lot in Catholic families once the Vatican got off the fence and declared the Pill a sin.

My mother did and so did my aunt. I have a cousin born 6 weeks earlier than me. My aunt was so embarrassed she got pregnant she didn't tell us until my cousin was born, then my mother let her know she was pregnant with me because she was embarrassed too.

Happened a lot in Catholic families once the Vatican got off the fence and declared the Pill a sin.

no need to bring the church to this subject.

I have a nice who gave birth at 46 after 2 years of treatments and insemination.

I simply said it was unusual at that time (without the treatments we have now) for a woman to get pregnant (in a natural way) at 41 by someone who was 55.

That's all

My father would have celebrated his 115th birthday last week. My mother was two years older than he was. However, since I am a lot older than you are, they were not as old when I was born as yours were when you were born. The last birthday my mother celebrated was her 102nd.

Damn... at that time a 41 y/o mom and a 55 y/o dad? You were a miracle!

My grandfather was born when his father was 61, in 1885. The father, himself, was born in 1824. There's a family plot in a tiny country cemetery in western New York. The cemetery has a number of vets from the War of 1812.

One of the major disappointments of my grandmother's life is that the DAR wouldn't take her as a member because she couldn't document an ancestor that was part of the Revolution.

My grandfather was born when his father was 61, in 1885. The father, himself, was born in 1824. There's a family plot in a tiny country cemetery in western New York. The cemetery has a number of vets from the War of 1812.

One of the major disappointments of my grandmother's life is that the DAR wouldn't take her as a member because she couldn't document an ancestor that was part of the Revolution.

no need to bring the church to this subject.

I have a nice who gave birth at 46 after 2 years of treatments and insemination.

I simply said it was unusual at that time (without the treatments we have now) for a woman to get pregnant (in a natural way) at 41 by someone who was 55.

That's all

Not unusual. My dad's two sisters had kids after age 40, one of the sisters had twins (it runs in the family).

Besides flexing, are you considering donating your sperm?

Dad at 61!

Two grandchildren of the 10th US president John Tyler are alive today. He was born in 1790.

Not anymore. The elder of the two died last October, but his younger brother, Harrison Tyler, born in 1928, is still alive.

President John Tyler's grandson, Lyon Gardiner Tyler Jr., dies 175 years after his grandfather left the White House - CNN

President Tyler died in 1862 at 71, when his 13th child (born to his much younger second wife) was nine years old. That son, Lyon Gardiner Tyler, who died in 1935 at 81, also had a much younger second wife and, with her, sons born in the 1920s.

Were my parents still alive by father would be 120 and my mother 116. My father died in 1982 at 82. Dad was an alcoholic, though not a drunk. He drank a pint of bourbon and a six-pack of beer a day and smoked three packs of Luck Strikes. Considering his drinking and smoking it's damn near a miracle that he lived as long as he did. My mother died in 1995 at 91. She neither drank, to excess, nor smoked and she ate well. My father was 40 and my mother was 36 when I was born.

P.S. My maternal grandfather, who I barely knew, was born on the family farm in Virginia during the Civil War.

Edited by Epigonos