411 on kirk in sf/bay area

xax
This topic is 1161 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage from him years ago and, while technically, it was a very good massage, I had a couple of issues: One, was that his hands were cold (though I understand; My hands and feet take a while to warm up) and; Two, his fingernails were long (for his guitar playing).

And, yes, I think that's exactly what one should expect for a sex/intimacy coaching session.

I had a massage from him years ago and, while technically, it was a very good massage, I had a couple of issues: One, was that his hands were cold (though I understand; My hands and feet take a while to warm up) and; Two, his fingernails were long (for his guitar playing).

And, yes, I think that's exactly what one should expect for a sex/intimacy coaching session.

Yikes, long fingernails and massage do not go hand-in-hand! ;) I would also add "no rings" to the list of "no no's"

Yikes, long fingernails and massage do not go hand-in-hand! ;) I would also add "no rings" to the list of "no no's"