about bigeverywhere

LFABWC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So I tried to set up a meeting with him.  He asks for a photo before meeting(he said it doesn’t have to show face), so I sent him a body pic. He rejected me, without giving me a reason. He also said he only meets with clients 35 and older(which I’m not) because that’s who he’s attracted to. I don’t know if there was a racial hang up or not, but I was kind of confused. 😐 

Edited by caramelsub

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, Becket said:

Obviously this includes his ego. Probably not his sense of self-worth, though. Not my cup of tea.

Could not be further from the truth.  My experience was awesome.  I found him to be warm, friendly, engaging, talkative and compared to me... bigeverywhere.  He loves what he does.  True, he does require a picture, but I didn't mind since I expected him to ask for it.  I would definitely repeat, but sadly, he won't be coming back to Atlanta soon.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:16 PM, caramelsub said:

So I tried to set up a meeting with him.  He asks for a photo before meeting(he said it doesn’t have to show face), so I sent him a body pic. He rejected me, without giving me a reason. He also said he only meets with clients 35 and older(which I’m not) because that’s who he’s attracted to. I don’t know if there was a racial hang up or not, but I was kind of confused. 😐 

We met him in Provincetown and had a great time. He is pretty clear about being into guys 35 and over, which both me and my husband are. I would suspect that's the issue and not necessarily race. He's Turkish Arab, which doesn't mean he can't be racist, but in person he doesn't look "white" per se. 

We did have a great time with him. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2021 at 8:01 AM, top_guy_atl said:

Could not be further from the truth.  My experience was awesome.  I found him to be warm, friendly, engaging, talkative and compared to me... bigeverywhere.  He loves what he does.  True, he does require a picture, but I didn't mind since I expected him to ask for it.  I would definitely repeat, but sadly, he won't be coming back to Atlanta soon.

He is in Atlanta today!

• 1 month later...

I've been corresponding with him today as my husband and I are going to be in Boston this summer. He's asked for body photos of us, which I haven't yet provided and doubt that I will. If it's a 35+ thing, that's easily figured out by just asking, not seeing if our bodies match our stated age.