butt appearance preference

Smurof
This topic is 1162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy Valentine's Day, all. I thought it is a perfect day to ask about what you prefer a male butt to look like, and wouldn't mind you throwing in whether your preference is different on others than that of yourself.

A. completely smooth, whether it's had permanent laser work, waxing, or a razor, and no hair both inside (anus area) and out.

B. completely smooth, whether it's had permanent laser work, waxing, or a razor, and a furry surprise around the hole when the cheeks are spread.

C. mostly naturally furry, except the inner crack / anus area, which is smooth from either waxing or a razor

D. completely naturally hairy, with the inner crack / anus area also covered in hair

For me, I've had all four looks, depending on who I know I'm seeing. On others, I like the smooth look inside and out - prefer total body smoothness other than brows and lashes.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Valentine's Day, all. I thought it is a perfect day to ask about what you prefer a male butt to look like, and wouldn't mind you throwing in whether your preference is different on others than that of yourself.

A. completely smooth, whether it's had permanent laser work, waxing, or a razor, and no hair both inside (anus area) and out.

B. completely smooth, whether it's had permanent laser work, waxing, or a razor, and a furry surprise around the hole when the cheeks are spread.

C. mostly naturally furry, except the inner crack / anus area, which is smooth from either waxing or a razor

D. completely naturally hairy, with the inner crack / anus area also covered in hair

For me, I've had all four looks, depending on who I know I'm seeing. On others, I like the smooth look inside and out - prefer total body smoothness other than brows and lashes.

I prefer smooth!

My preference is for one with a crack in the middle. Peaches comes to mind.

width=320pxhttps://compote.slate.com/images/f3e58631-85d9-4cae-b2e8-6da766ccb507.jpeg[/img]

D = I come undone over a hairy ass.