Men with whom you'd like to fly off...

This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Titee-Phounsavath171.jpg

"Well, I know he's not old

And I'm told, and I'm told he's a virgin

Or he may be she

What I'm told is never, never for certain

Through a glass eye, your throne

Is the one danger zone..."

music-note-design-element-doodle-260nw-666326815.jpg

Awais Haider Butt is also known as the dapper pilot might be the latest addition to the B-town. He is a model and a commercial pilot, Awais shot to stardom last year with gaining massive popularity on Instagram. His Instagram posts mainly contain pictures and videos of him flying and travelling around the world. He became a social media sensation, extremely popular in the opposite gender. Reports have it a production house from b-town are in talks to launch the newcomer. The co-owner of the production also follows awais on Instagram and was recently seen liking his pictures and commented ‘ we have found our hero ‘

Now we have to see if it's going to be a support role or a straight shot to the lead role? A survey was conducted with his pictures shared, the survey suggested an airforce pilot role would best suit him. Awaishaider was unavailable to comment on this when approached by our reporting team. We will have to wait and watch if he could be the new face of Bollywood."

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/theatre/200819/awais-haider-butt-pilot-model-and-now-actor.html

Maybe I'm in a southern Asian mood today....

Awais-Haider-Butt355.jpg

Peter Weber...

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29090253/peter-weber-bachelor-season-24-2020/

"First things first: The “Peter the Pilot” thing is not just some quirky nickname or weird-role playing thing. The guy is truly, honestly a pilot for Delta Airlines. This is great news for whoever wins this season and ends up with him (if...this season actually ends in an engagement, that is). FREE FLIGHTS FOR LIFE! Probably? I’m not really sure how that works, but I’d bet there are bunches of perks.

According to Peter’s ABC bio, he’s 27 and from Westlake Village, California. He loves “snowboarding, watching football, and line dancing.” Apparently, his life motto is “you should live this life always expecting something great is about to happen to you.” He also included the fact that his grandma’s name is Rose...which feels so random to throw into a bio that only has a few short sentences."

If he's a Delta Airlines pilot, it looks as though he may be hijacking an American Airlines plane here:

screen-shot-2019-09-17-at-4-38-43-pm-1568752862.png?resize=768:*

Here he is with his brother:

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=1500&h=1500&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F01%2Fpeter-weber-jack-weber-14.jpg

Wikipedia:

"Peter Weber (born August 4, 1991) is an American television personality. Weber placed third on season 15 of The Bachelorette, and was later cast as the star of season 24 of The Bachelor. Outside of his work on television, Weber works as an airline transport pilot for Delta Air Lines. Weber was born in Virginia, United States, and lived with his family in Florida before they moved to California. Weber's father, Peter, is a pilot, while his mother, Barbara (née Figarola), is a real-estate broker and former flight attendant. She was also Miss Illinois World in 1978. He has a younger brother, Jack, who also is a pilot. His father has German ancestry, while his mother is Cuban. Weber was raised in Westlake Village, California and graduated from Oaks Christian School in 2009, where he played on the football team and was in a national rocketry competition. In his youth, Weber was a child actor who portrayed a young Roman Brady in one episode of the soap opera Days of Our Lives."

gif?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2019%2F11%2Fplanewash.gif