Incall vs Outcall Massage

RandyVue
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’d recommend doing an in call if you want to relax properly. When I do outcalls to clients homes it always seems that there are distractions for them. I did a call to a client who’s phone would ring during the massage. Another time a client had his daughter was upstairs (that was a very strange massage...).

I think if it’s out call to their hotel room this is ok, I take my table and they have a good massage and can relax properly (we can also use the bed for more intimate sessions) but at their home it’s different and too many distractions exist.

Best to do in call at my studio where I can manage the environment so that you get the best and most relaxing time. Sometimes though if you’re not able to travel an out call is the only possibility of getting a massage so if that is the situation make sure your home environment is free from distractions.

I’d recommend doing an in call if you want to relax properly. When I do outcalls to clients homes it always seems that there are distractions for them. I did a call to a client who’s phone would ring during the massage. Another time a client had his daughter was upstairs (that was a very strange massage...).

I think if it’s out call to their hotel room this is ok, I take my table and they have a good massage and can relax properly (we can also use the bed for more intimate sessions) but at their home it’s different and too many distractions exist.

Best to do in call at my studio where I can manage the environment so that you get the best and most relaxing time. Sometimes though if you’re not able to travel an out call is the only possibility of getting a massage so if that is the situation make sure your home environment is free from distractions.

Good point. I live alone and just put my cell phone on silent. But if someone doesn’t live alone and can’t silence their phone, then i could see how going out would be less distracting.

There was a time when I preferred the masseurs to come to my home but as I was becoming increasingly frustrated with late arrivals, last minute cancellations and some no shows, there a particular incident the ended my having masseurs come to me. The masseur buzzed the wrong apartment. My neighbor let him in thinking it was a delivery which resulted in an altercation between the masseur and the neighbor. Said masseur then tried to blame me even though my text directions had the correct apartment number.

No more masseurs at my place, plus I now much prefer a session on a massage table (at least at the start).

It depends...

I have two favorite massage guys at the moment.

One is in call only, and the other is outcall only.

The one who is in call only, has a spotlessly clean, place, with blackout shades, candles lit, a heated table with the best padded linens, and outstanding music. The entire experience is fantastic.

The one who is outcall only, brings his own heated table, an oil warmer, his own music as well. When he comes, I make sure my place is spotlessly clean, have the scented candles lit, and the entire environment and experience is made to feel “spa” like.

Edited by Monarchy79

To add on to my original post... I do feel like masseurs should always ensure that their environment is welcoming for an in call massage.

Make sure it’s clean and everything is in order.

Also, I have ONE MAJOR pet peeve with an in call massage.... Not telling me that you have a roommate.

This happened to me twice. I was utterly annoyed at hearing the footsteps, pots/pans clanking, and other things the roommate was doing while I am trying to relax. If a masseur had a roommate, he should let the client know in-advance, so that they can make the decision as to whether they want to oblige or not.

Edited by Monarchy79