Massage Enthusiast / Massage Trading Groups run by masseurs in Southern California?

MisterMike
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if Los Angeles has groups for massage enthusiasts or massage-trading groups. I've heard of them other places. Either run by a masseur, or having a masseur hired by the folks who run the group for the evening. I get that this may be somewhat off topic for the board, but I felt like my rub-loving brothers would help me out.

width=240pxhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/zmzjq_PVm6g/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Wondering if Los Angeles has groups for massage enthusiasts or massage-trading groups. I've heard of them other places. Either run by a masseur, or having a masseur hired by the folks who run the group for the evening. I get that this may be somewhat off topic for the board, but I felt like my rub-loving brothers would help me out.

width=240pxhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/zmzjq_PVm6g/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Just my two cents, some of the masseurs might accept the massage trade, just text to everyone you find attractive and see who’s down. Never hurts to ask :)

Just my two cents, some of the masseurs might accept the massage trade, just text to everyone you find attractive and see who’s down. Never hurts to ask :)

Good idea. I was more interested in looking at the group dynamic and sharing massage in a communal way, versus saving $, though I guess massage trade could be good.

I haven't engaged with any of the following since well before the pandemic, but you might find them helpful.

California Mens' Gatherings

CMG has large gatherings and smaller local events. I went to a massage event in San Diego. The host had massage tables, and we alternated massaging each other.

Community of Men Enjoying Naturism

I went to a touch playshop sponsored by CMG and CMEN. Although it wasn't massage, the workshop consisted of men engaging in various exercises concerning touching each other.

Brandon Anthony

Brandon Anthony hosts yoga and touch workshops in a number of locations, including SoCal. I went to a tantric touch workshop in Palm Springs.

I haven't engaged with any of the following since well before the pandemic, but you might find them helpful.

California Mens' Gatherings

CMG has large gatherings and smaller local events. I went to a massage event in San Diego. The host had massage tables, and we alternated massaging each other.

Community of Men Enjoying Naturism

I went to a touch playshop sponsored by CMG and CMEN. Although it wasn't massage, the workshop consisted of men engaging in various exercises concerning touching each other.

Brandon Anthony

Brandon Anthony hosts yoga and touch workshops in a number of locations, including SoCal. I went to a tantric touch workshop in Palm Springs.

Did you enjoy the workshop with Brandon Anthony?

Did you enjoy the workshop with Brandon Anthony?

Yes, I enjoyed it. I actually went to two of his workshops - nude yoga directly followed by the nude touch workshop. We broke into groups of 4ish. One person lied down whereas the other 3 massaged him. We alternated recipients after a specified amount of time. Brandon initially provided some guidance, but there was limited instruction. He engaged with all the groups. Different groups had different energies, depending on a number of factors (e.g., whether the members knew each other, chemistry, etc.). I went alone. It seemed like everyone had a positive experience. I would go again.