The 48 laws of power

Champagne_papi
This topic is 1027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Sorry i’m late to this thread.

However, I urge you all to approach reading this book with a different perspective. 

I read it, and it changed my life, for the better. I didn’t read it as a novel but as a study and reference guide. It helped me succeed in business, and in life.

The book doesn’t help you become a sociopath, but it actually helps you to better understand people, and how to deal with them. 

The sad truth about most people is that they aren’t trustworthy, will exploit others for their own benefit, and play Machiavellian games to thrive. People will stomp on you, for their own survival. 

The book has allowed me to approach people, with minimal expectations of their ethics, but not in a negative way. I better understand how others operate, and how to succeed in dealing in with them. It’s an awesome preparatory tool. 

The book does take off the “rose colored glasses”, but it’s definitely worth reading.