411 on Josh in Palm Springs

7829V
This topic is 1071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I can’t speak to his massage, as I’ve not ever been able to schedule. I’ve messaged him several times and always get a curt: “No.” in response.

Before you wonder if my request was inappropriate, I always message with something akin to:

“Hi! Saw your ad for massage...wondering if you have any availability today for me?”

After the third same response over several weeks, I gave up trying to schedule with him.

I can’t speak to his massage, as I’ve not ever been able to schedule. I’ve messaged him several times and always get a curt: “No.” in response.

Before you wonder if my request was inappropriate, I always message with something akin to:

“Hi! Saw your ad for massage...wondering if you have any availability today for me?”

After the third same response over several weeks, I gave up trying to schedule with him.

Maybe try... "I'm interested in scheduling a session, when is your next open availability?"... But I get your point. He's not being customer friendly three times in a row. Unless he's confusing you with someone else. ?

Thanks for sharing. His smile doesn’t seem to match the curt responses so that’s a definite bummer. Aside from a good massage, I look for good communication too. I’ll try to reach out to him when he’s in my town in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he gets back to you, that you can see him and it works out well!

So far so good. We've texted back and forth multiple times this evening. He seems very warm and friendly.

I asked him if he will have a table and if he offers therapeutic/sensual massage and this was his response:

"I'd describe my massage as therapeutic deep tissue with sensual touch not sexual. Yes I'll have a table".

He'll be in SD for one week so I'm sure I will see him.

I tried no less than three times to coordinate something with this guy fro a trip I was going to be taking to Palm Springs. I tried an open-ended request "I will be there X to X dates, what is your availability?" Nothing. I tried more direct "I am looking for a massage on X date or X date. Do you have availability?" Nothing. Lastly I sent a "hey, I've tried a few times to check on your availability, wondering if you're still providing massage?" This got me a response of "I am an active masseur." But when I replied to ask about availability again no response. WTF?

Wow that's strange. It's like a completely different person. Question is why he's decided not to give you the time of day?

Yeah. Especially since I never ask about anything that could get anyone in trouble. Maybe he just didn't like that I have a New York area code or something.

Finally had my massage appt with Josh this morning after he asked to postpone our initial appt so he could recover from traveling from Vegas.

He was friendly and attentive, always checking in if the pressure was ok and the room temp ok. The massage was therapeutic and quite good.

MT: he kept his shorts on the entire time but wasn’t shy to make contact or brush up against you. I did touch him when i had the opportunity which he didn’t object to but i didn’t push it too far as he didn’t necessarily give the green light to more especially since he kept his shorts on. He did take his shirt off halfway through the massage.

HE: was not offered in spite of my obvious state of well... you know

All n all, not too bad for $110/60min but temper your expectations

Wow that's strange. It's like a completely different person. Question is why he's decided not to give you the time of day?

THAT is the question many ask. I recall a provider in PS with poor communication, sometimes none. In the end, one never knows why and can only guess. Sooner or later I write them off and move on.