What is something that you miss from your childhood?

7829V
This topic is 1156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad taking my brother and I to the A and W on Woodside Rd. and getting real root beer in a cold frosty real-glass mug.....

and Dad dangling me over the Pulgas Water Temple with thousands of gallons of pure Sierra water churning below (before there was a sissy grate installed)

Edited by azdr0710

My nextdoor neighbor who was a lean ripped jock who would be shirtless in his backyard all the time and who finally allowed me to feel his flexed biceps and washboard abs when I was 14 and he was 16

??????

Wow! ??

Did you ask him? Or how did it happen? Do you still talk to him? Still ripped?

Manhunt, a more intense version of hide and seek that all of the neighborhood kids on the street played. Those were truly the best days of my life.

Afterwards, all the teenage boys would sleep over my house and we’d circle jerk. We were the only house with an illegal cable box that got the spice network.

Wow! ??

Did you ask him? Or how did it happen? Do you still talk to him? Still ripped?

He loved to show off his muscles and strength, when I would see him outside in his backyard through my bedroom window I would run outside and sometimes he'd call me over and wrestle me to the ground and flex on top of me

So finally got up the nerve to tell him how strong he was and if I could feel his muscles. I definitely remember once I came in my jeans because he was slamming his bare chest against my chest.....he had to realize that I had a boner

I think he liked the attention and adoration that I gave him because he'd call me over a few times over the course of almost 2 years until he got his serious girlfriend when he was a senior in high school

He joined the marines after high school and his parents got divorced and sold the house before he could come back home....never saw him after he graduated

I recall hearing that he was married by another neighbor a few years later. Never found him on Facebook or any other social media