Book reveals worst about ‘talented TV assholes’ Mike Wallace, Chris Cuomo, and more...

samhexum
This topic is 1058 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I realized I got the relationship wrong in my last post, so I fixed it. BTW, Mildred Natwick was the real reason to watch THE SNOOP SISTERS.

Talk about a blast from the past. Several seasons of quality TV; sweet old ladies solving crimes while tooling around in a classic 1930's era Lincoln... only in the 70's. Way before HIPPA laws got in the way of getting information

Talk about a blast from the past. Several seasons of quality TV; sweet old ladies solving crimes while tooling around in a classic 1930's era Lincoln... only in the 70's. Way before HIPPA laws got in the way of getting information

At some point Helen Hayes was allergic to dust and could no longer perform in theaters, perhaps the reason for television.

Later in her life, Ms. Hayes regretted no longer Acting in person

• 3 months later...

Mike Wallace was great friends with Nancy Reagan's mother, Edie. Edie liked dirty jokes and was a minor star actress married for the second time to a well known doctor. Edie knew everyone in show business, especially her friend, Spencer Tracy.Nancy was particularly kind to Mr. Tracy's deaf son

Mike Wallace and Nancy Reagan deserved each other. Nancy disliked her two step children from Ronald Reagan's marriage to Jane Wyman.

Understandable, because Ronnie Reagan was her whole life. And Nancy's dad deserted her mom when Nancy was quite young.