Nude Massage

RandyVue
This topic is 1163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I answer the door in shorts and t shirt because there could be someone else at the door or I meet someone on the stairs. Then, once inside my studio I remove my top.

I give my client the choice of me starting naked or removing my shorts (or whatever I’m wearing...some guys ask me to wear a jock or backless pants or cycling shorts) during the massage. I always end up naked by the end of the massage so that they can touch me or suck me (or more) if they want to.

A lot of my clients like to feel my cock through the shorts and enjoy not knowing when or if they’ll come off. I’m extremely hung so it sometimes sticks out of the side or bottom of the shorts and they like to feel it as I massage them.

There are a lot of dynamics going on with massage that can be used to heighten the sexual tension for the client. Being part undressed is just one of them.

I answer the door in shorts and t shirt because there could be someone else at the door or I meet someone on the stairs. Then, once inside my studio I remove my top.

I give my client the choice of me starting naked or removing my shorts (or whatever I’m wearing...some guys ask me to wear a jock or backless pants or cycling shorts) during the massage. I always end up naked by the end of the massage so that they can touch me or suck me (or more) if they want to.

A lot of my clients like to feel my cock through the shorts and enjoy not knowing when or if they’ll come off. I’m extremely hung so it sometimes sticks out of the side or bottom of the shorts and they like to feel it as I massage them.

There are a lot of dynamics going on with massage that can be used to heighten the sexual tension for the client. Being part undressed is just one of them.

YES! This is the best "Hm, will he or won't he? Oh, what's that in my hand?" o_O

"I’m extremely hung" :eek: (this is as close to 'open mouth wide' emoji that I could find, though I suppose "eek!' could make some sense ;))

As a client I make clear when booking that I’d like us both to be nude and leave it up to the provider to choose when he disrobes. The guys in my regular rotation range from shorts and tee that slowly come off during the massage to answering the door in a towel fresh from the shower. All are good since variety is the spice of life :)

For a nude massage and unless the client requests otherwise, I answer the door shirtless and in pants or shorts that are easy to disrobe out of. The elements of anticipation, surprise, and suspense during the massage session can build up the climax and heighten and intensify the touch, feelings, and sensations during the session.

Edited by Storm4U

Once the world is back to normal I need to travel to you and experience this...oh my?????

I enjoy an element of surprise.

The guy who did it best was the sadly retired 'Studly Ranger' aka 'Abe' in NY. He would open the door in his gym clothes, showing promising bulges just about everywhere. He would start the massage in tight white briefs that hardly contained his package. When he felt it was time to get more playful, which could happen anytime during the massage, the tight whities were discreetly removed ...

Although not related to the OP's question, 'Abe; also offered grooming services. There was something intersting about a stud taking care of my neather region after a hot massage.

I enjoy an element of surprise.

The guy who did it best was the sadly retired 'Studly Ranger' aka 'Abe' in NY. He would open the door in his gym clothes, showing promising bulges just about everywhere. He would start the massage in tight white briefs that hardly contained his package. When he felt it was time to get more playful, which could happen anytime during the massage, the tight whities were discreetly removed ...

Although not related to the OP's question, 'Abe; also offered grooming services. There was something intersting about a stud taking care of my neather region after a hot massage.

Wish the ranger would still be in business, your description sounds so hot!! ?

I prefer it when the masseur is nude right from the beginning, like when he opens the door, but that rarely happens. Usually if I request that, the masseur is reluctant, especially for first visits due to "legal issues." lol Others say they don't want a neighbor to see them opening the door nude or whatever. Not a big deal but that's my first choice. If not that, then I would like them to strip down at the same time as me. I just like the feeling of their nude body brushing against me as they massage me. I'm not a rude, "grabby" guy during the massage. I like it when their dick presses against the top of my head when they massage from the top of the table or when the back of my hand grazes their dick when they are at my side. That is erotic to me. But yes, at the end I do use my hands more to hold their dick, cup their ass, etc. while they give me a nice finish. lol Anyway, I am definitely a "please be nude during the whole massage" kind of guy. And I must say, I hate having to remind them. It's very annoying to agree to be nude and then you're still clothed halfway through the massage.

I prefer it when the masseur is nude right from the beginning, like when he opens the door, but that rarely happens. Usually if I request that, the masseur is reluctant, especially for first visits due to "legal issues." lol Others say they don't want a neighbor to see them opening the door nude or whatever. Not a big deal but that's my first choice. If not that, then I would like them to strip down at the same time as me. I just like the feeling of their nude body brushing against me as they massage me. I'm not a rude, "grabby" guy during the massage. I like it when their dick presses against the top of my head when they massage from the top of the table or when the back of my hand grazes their dick when they are at my side. That is erotic to me. But yes, at the end I do use my hands more to hold their dick, cup their ass, etc. while they give me a nice finish. lol Anyway, I am definitely a "please be nude during the whole massage" kind of guy. And I must say, I hate having to remind them. It's very annoying to agree to be nude and then you're still clothed halfway through the massage.

Yes to all of this.

I always end up naked by the end of the massage so that they can touch me or suck me (or more) if they want to.

You give meaning to the word "Provider". It boils down to this.

The options of Therapeutic and Sensual should be used only to offer lower rates.

Masseurs charging rates above $150-$200 without H.E. (Happy Ending/Homo Erotic) normally work in a boutique spa, not Rentmasseur.

The terminology might have slightly different nuances depending on whether sexual services are legal in a jurisdiction.

I think in my experience in the UK ‘sensual’ always includes a happy ending, and therapeutic definitely doesn’t. I advertise sensual and include words like “release” and “intimate” in the description if the medium of advertising requires discretion so that my clients are in no doubt about the sexual nature of the service. The rates for sensual are usually higher than therapeutic because of the sexual activity involved, especially if the provider is fine to go further than a hand job. It should be clear from their pitch how far they’re prepared to go.

@Jamie21 completely nails it for me. I have a bulge fetish and love to feel the guy’s package throughout the massage. As others have said it’s a mind game of “is that what I feel?” “Is he getting hard?” It’s so much more enjoyable.

I've actually had masseurs start to strip and tell them no, leave your shorts on. It’s all psychological to me because you know what’s eventually going to happen but it’s fun to “not know.”

I've never had a masseur greet me at the door naked--and I'd probably find it a little weird/awkward if they did. However I've had several greet me wearing just a pair of shorts or sweatpants--and they've gotten completely naked before I've even finished taking my shoes off! ?

That said I tend to prefer a masseur that's naked throughout than one that gets undressed at the end--it feels like we're more on the same level.

One of my favorite go-to masseurs always started out with just running shorts on. I’d be face down, and he’d work on my back, legs, feet on one side and then start working the other side eventually ending up at my head. I never knew when, I just knew that as I felt his presence just above my head, if I would open my eyes and raise up a bit, there’d be a lovely cock, just waiting to be tasted. Sometimes he he would take his sweet time, others, he was a little faster. The anticipation was thrilling even though it was routine. Damn, I miss him.

Jamie can I hvae the password for your massage demo video on your website?

The element of surprise when a masseur starts clothed, and then all of a sudden you find his hard cock in your hand when you are face down is indescribable. It's as if a lightning bolt hits you - cause you weren't expecting it. You're relaxed, maybe a bit resigned to the fact that your mileage isn't that great with this one, and then bam! Delicious.

The element of surprise when a masseur starts clothed, and then all of a sudden you find his hard cock in your hand when you are face down is indescribable. It's as if a lightning bolt hits you - cause you weren't expecting it. You're relaxed, maybe a bit resigned to the fact that your mileage isn't that great with this one, and then bam! Delicious.

That hard cock slipping through the side opening of his trunks as described by @Jamie21. It grazes my thighs and then is firmly placed in my palm to do what I please with it. It’s only happened to me once, but the experience is a wowzer. I’m a pretty chill guy so I’ll let the provider decide on the right timing to remove all as long as it happens in the session.