ReOpening NYC

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1037 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

31 minutes ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

I wonder if any masked folks were fully vaxed?  In my social group, I have several fully faxed friends still choosing to wear their masks just becuase they don't trust that those without them are really vaxed....

That was Me.... I wore my mask, except when, well you know ?  😉

If you are going to a sex club & plan on having anonymous sex with God knows how many people (which I have personally witnessed other people do ),  the last thing you should be worried about is wearing a mask. 

9 hours ago, Lazarus said:

If you are going to a sex club & plan on having anonymous sex with God knows how many people (which I have personally witnessed other people do ),  the last thing you should be worried about is wearing a mask. 

Under current circumstances, I DISAGREE !  

On 5/24/2021 at 6:58 PM, sam.fitzpatrick said:

I wonder if any masked folks were fully vaxed?  In my social group, I have several fully faxed friends still choosing to wear their masks just because they don't trust that those without them are really vaxed....

If you’re vaccinated then you are fine.  If people care not to get vaccinated then they have the possibility of getting sick so why do you care?