ReOpening NYC

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rainbow Playground club in L.I.C. Queens has announced a reopening with a party on Saturday 2/14/21, Valentines Day.... All the usual Covid SAFETY precautions in place...

With all the new strains of virus popping up, and this usually getting a younger crowd (under 70), I was surprised to hear....since most of the patrons probably will NOT have been vaccinated ?

I am 70, and have NOT yet been vaccinated, CANT find a vaccine in NYC, so I wont be attending, although I was looking forward to some "sexy man time"....

Too scary for me being an Old fart.....and probably easily susceptible ?

Edited by jjkrkwood

I wouldn’t call it a buffet...there were times it could be hit or miss.

Even if hit or miss, you can still find at least ONE to play with on any given night. And not many of you HIRE more than one guy a night, so compare $20 to $350 and decide if its worth a visit ? But I have decided to wait until I get the vaccine.

If you've been vaccinated or are willing to take the risk........3 parties planned this weekend at Rainbow House, Fri / Sat / Sun... 2/12, 2/13 and 2/14...

3 NYC Men's Parties @ Rainbow: Fri, Feb 12th: Athletic Gear * Sat, Feb 13th * Sun, Feb 14th, 2pm-7pm - RSVP/ Advance Ticket Links

TICKETS/ RSVP LIST: Click on MilkChocolateNYC blog link or rainbowplaygroundclub.com to buy advance tickets or to add your name to the RSVP List and then pay at the door.

They are doing temperature checks. That sounds like a guaranteed safe experience.

Without seeing your face when you say THAT, I cant tell if its sarcasm or not ? I hope it is, since we KNOW temperature checks isnt a safeguard .

I've spoken to the promoter, and he is banking on the fact that the party is no more "risky" than an indoor dining experience.

Edited by jjkrkwood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to the website and word on the street, Northern Mens Sauna in flushing Queens, the old relic of gay days gone by, has Permanantly Closed.

Also, though i have not yet confirmed, word is also that Fair Theater in Astoria, with its dirty carpet and crumbling backroom is REOPENED.... While not a 5 star experience, its good for a quickie on a horny day.....

• 1 month later...

Well, the sex venues are Back in full swing with NO capacity limits or mask mandates.   so yesterday I went and it was a mixed bag of mask / no mask, but you really dont know if the No masks are really vaxed, or just taking advantage of the relaxed rules ?     Thats the real SCARY part.

On 5/23/2021 at 4:06 PM, jjkrkwood said:

Well, the sex venues are Back in full swing with NO capacity limits or mask mandates.   so yesterday I went and it was a mixed bag of mask / no mask, but you really dont know if the No masks are really vaxed, or just taking advantage of the relaxed rules ?     Thats the real SCARY part.

I wonder if any masked folks were fully vaxed?  In my social group, I have several fully faxed friends still choosing to wear their masks just because they don't trust that those without them are really vaxed....