Sex toys suggestions

CalebP89

Hello guys,

I have never bought a sex toy not seen/used one but kidda interested in purchasing one. I am looking for any electronic jerk off toys and need some suggestions.

What are the different between wand masturbation and those vibra strokers? Are those same?

what are the good one out there?

Also, kidda looking for nipple suckers as well :)

Sorry that I don't give any specific recommendations, but I would like to say that I've always been curious about the Fleshlights.

There was a time I had a guy who loved switching between his fleshlight and my mouth.

It would be a nice surprise for when I have the chance to suck a hot top again.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :p

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

did have to look up "phimosis".....thanks, Mom and Dad, for having me circumcised!....

have never tried it, but it sure makes cute little noises!......but all those buttons and wires.....

giphy.gif

On 9/17/2021 at 11:24 PM, azdr0710 said:

did have to look up "phimosis".....thanks, Mom and Dad, for having me circumcised!....

have never tried it, but it sure makes cute little noises!......but all those buttons and wires.....

giphy.gif

Well it seems to be quite the popular device… Made in Germany and on back order!  If you want to experience the “HAPPY ENDING” shown in the film posted above you are going to have to wait about a couple of months!  

http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/i553.html

I wonder of the lights dim when you switch it on.  Hooked up with a guy years ago who had a device that was similar, but much more primitive.  Good to know that technology has advanced in the intervening years!  

• 8 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 4:04 PM, Calix_V2 said:

Agree with this. Tenga has a unique product offering. I love putting the tenga eggs in friend/family Xmas stockings. They always know who did it though! ??

I was totally unfamiliar with these toys, and the website seems, at first glance, to be a bit coy about how to use the products.

So, the cups go over the dick and the eggs go in the ass, is that right?  If that's the case, are the cups automated at all, or are they "self" powered, and how do folks go about not losing the eggs!?  

Being Horny doesn’t cost a thing, (except your career and/or reputation if you mishandle it.)

It’s the satisfactory release of horned-up pressure that costs.
It can be as little as some olive oil and a couple paper towels… or a couple Benjamin’s for some great toys, or for an hour with a hottie, up to Thousands for airfares, accommodations, food, drink and shopping for self and two “models” in Hawaii. 
I love sex-enhancing sensuality-based gadgets. Squishy jacking sleeves, electro, vibration, sounding, extreme insertables,  - all to enhance the illusion of self-foreplay. Still cheaper than dating. 🤣

On 6/13/2022 at 2:29 PM, Rod Hagen said:

I was totally unfamiliar with these toys, and the website seems, at first glance, to be a bit coy about how to use the products.

So, the cups go over the dick and the eggs go in the ass, is that right?  If that's the case, are the cups automated at all, or are they "self" powered, and how do folks go about not losing the eggs!?  

Oh good god no (although if you do try that please record it!!) :classic_tongue:

Kidding aside, Tenga is Japan's contribution to the male masturbator market (yay, alliteration!).  Most are strokers, I think they have a few anal toys however. I believe some are battery powered but most "self powered".

The more you know! :classic_biggrin: 

4 hours ago, Calix_V2 said:

Oh good god no (although if you do try that please record it!!) :classic_tongue:

Kidding aside, Tenga is Japan's contribution to the male masturbator market (yay, alliteration!).  Most are strokers, I think they have a few anal toys however. I believe some are battery powered but most "self powered".

The more you know! :classic_biggrin: 

Got it.  Thank you.  I'm still morbidly curious about the Eggs. :-)

Oh, I see the eggs don't go up the ass, they go over the dick.  Sounds like something I'm gonna try.

Take a look at the links I put in above, especially the last two.  I know they are expensive, but they are VERY worth it, and the company is a very good, responsive, company.  Enjoy!

Here is their Website

https://www.wedoltoys.com/collections/male-masturbation?spm=..index.header_1.1

Edited by Rod Hagen

On 6/13/2022 at 7:02 AM, OgRonnySy said:

I have never been particularly fond of unusual sex toys.

My first experience with sex toys was when I bought my first masturbator. Yes, I used it every day and loved it very much, because thanks to it, I got the longest orgasms. But then I came across on this site ovdoll.com that now you can order a custom sex doll. And I ordered the most beautiful and sexy doll I could think of. Now I sometimes fuck her 5 times a day because I just can't stop how tight and beautiful she is. Apparently, I fell in love with her.

Edited by OgRonnySy