What's a traditionally "unattractive" feature that you find attractive?

7829V

When I was in my pre-teens I sneaked out my parents copy of "The Happy Hooker", by Xaviera Hollander, a long time call girl.

Wow, Xaviera...I am glad to see I am not the only one that jacked off to her tales as a teen, wearing out my father’s copy of her bookS. I must admit that I was a lot more interested in the detailed description of her male clients, fantasizing that they were doing to me what she said they were doing to her, and not the other way around. A clear indication of my gayness, perhaps ??‍♂️?

Wow, Xaviera...I am glad to see I am not the only one that jacked off to her tales as a teen, wearing out my father’s copy of her bookS. I must admit that I was a lot more interested in the detailed description of her male clients, fantasizing that they were doing to me what she said they were doing to her, and not the other way around. A clear indication of my gayness, perhaps ??‍♂️?

Me too. She did have one description of a guy who asked her for a guy to discreetly fool around with, oddly enough it wasn't all that stimulating.

Me too. She did have one description of a guy who asked her for a guy to discreetly fool around with, oddly enough it wasn't all that stimulating.

I still remember her description of a scene with a very big-dicked 19 year-old hunk that made my juices flow and flow and flow. ?

I still remember her description of a scene with a very big-dicked 19 year-old hunk that made my juices flow and flow and flow. ?

I think that may've been the guy with the big nose! He was with a group of other guys in his room, and when she arrived (quoting from memory), "all the guys were in towels except XXX was walking around naked, proving my theory about big noses".

Or maybe it was the guy she slept with while on vacation with her husband, and her husband was walking around the hotel yelling for her?

I sneaked my moms copy of Fanny Hill...and memorized the pages where she described big cocks and what she did with them.....

Feet. Personally I think feet are the least attractive part of a guy. Mainly because a lot don't take care of them. However, if a guy has pretty feet I'll suck/lick on them like they were made of candy. LOL!!!!

I like big masculine feet....a big nose....When I'm in Europe I always look for Arabs....or multi-racial Brazilians.. I can usually find big feet/big nose/big cock on one man...one stop shopping!;)

I tend to prefer short guys, I'm not sure if that goes with the OP's meme.

I am not particularly attracted to guys based on their height either way, but it's interesting that some guys apparently really care about this. I hired this shorter gentleman one time (like 5'8" which he accurately described on his profile) and he said he would literally have guys cancel and leave after seeing how short he was. I told him that's not the size that I care about and we had a great time. Hahah