BigGuyHK in NYC

Occasional Viewer
This topic is 914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"I run a very popular restaurant in Chelsea so my time is limited but please click the link below to view my calendar. Once you have made an appt , follow up with a payment to $carmizzle on cashapp to hold the appointment. Your massage will match the payment made. "

!!

"I run a very popular restaurant in Chelsea so my time is limited but please click the link below to view my calendar. Once you have made an appt , follow up with a payment to $carmizzle on cashapp to hold the appointment. Your massage will match the payment made. "

!!

Do not give this person money before you actually meet in person.

• 2 months later...

Just curious one that one giant red flag is please

His ad is very clear up front and transparent

Reviews look good

Agree. I wouldn’t say it’s full of red flags either. If he was ok with paying after the massage (like 99% of every other providers) I don’t see any other issues.

Agree. I wouldn’t say it’s full of red flags either. If he was ok with paying after the massage (like 99% of every other providers) I don’t see any other issues.

Went to that website he mentioned. Looks like he takes cash up front. I agree that is a red flag but not giant. I would error on the side of legit with him - IMHO

• 5 months later...