Trainer w/extras in LA?

savantsav
This topic is 980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's moving away unfortunately.

Have you asked him if he can suggest a replacement @savantsav?

My experience when I had similar needs for personal training and “extras” - some years ago, when visiting Sydney and London - was that trainers in a big gym always knew which of them was willing to do more. I met my regular trainer in Sydney at a muscleboy party and he was happy to oblige. Once when he was going to be away, he fixed me up with a nice young blond trainer as a replacement.

Alternatively I suggest you be discreet and straightforward and have a quiet talk with a trainer who interests you. If you offer $50 as a tip for their advice, they won’t take offence and you may get some useful information

Have you asked him if he can suggest a replacement @savantsav?

My experience when I had similar needs for personal training and “extras” - some years ago, when visiting Sydney and London - was that trainers in a big gym always knew which of them was willing to do more. I met my regular trainer in Sydney at a muscleboy party and he was happy to oblige. Once when he was going to be away, he fixed me up with a nice young blond trainer as a replacement.

Alternatively I suggest you be discreet and straightforward and have a quiet talk with a trainer who interests you. If you offer $50 as a tip for their advice, they won’t take offence and you may get some useful information

Thanks, he doesn't know many people (he's from overseas) so he couldn't really recommend me anyone =/

I’ve never had a PT who provided extras. My sessions are pretty intense and I’m there for my fitness goals only. Some of you guys are lucky!

Oh, mine are pretty intense too. I just hate having a relationship with a PT where there's a lot of sexual tension going on haha. I also enjoy when the PT is helping me on a pull up by grabbing my ass, or putting their cock on my crack as I do bend-over rows haha

I had a trainer once who was very hands-on, and handsy; he was about 4 inches taller and he'd guide me around the crowded gym floor, gently putting his hand on my shoulder and direct me where I needed to go. (I didn't have a great attention span so this helped a lot.) He made the training fun, pushed me harder than I ever would myself. He'd give the exercises silly names. One thing I've always found intimidating is ass-holes who know how to use the machines better than I do and they'd be impatient watching me finish up. But having a trainer seems to cut through all that. He was a buffer between me and the pricks. It was all too good to be true, I thought.

One day, he kinda...well, not kinda, he snapped at me over nothing. He apologized later and I lied to myself that he was under stress and he'd never do it again -- even though every instinct I had told me more was coming. (Do I need to finish this story?)

Dude must have been bi-polar. The snapping would come out of the blue; apologies were few and far between. You have to go down a really dark hole to convince yourself that someone who's being a dick to you isn't -- just because he calls you 'buddy' every now and then. The work relationship ended. He was brutal about it and I haven't been able to find someone to trust again. I won't even try till after COVID, but boy did it all suck. We'd confide in each other stuff. I thought we were pals. We weren't.

I had a trainer once who was very hands-on, and handsy; he was about 4 inches taller and he'd guide me around the crowded gym floor, gently putting his hand on my shoulder and direct me where I needed to go. (I didn't have a great attention span so this helped a lot.) He made the training fun, pushed me harder than I ever would myself. He'd give the exercises silly names. One thing I've always found intimidating is ass-holes who know how to use the machines better than I do and they'd be impatient watching me finish up. But having a trainer seems to cut through all that. He was a buffer between me and the pricks. It was all too good to be true, I thought.

One day, he kinda...well, not kinda, he snapped at me over nothing. He apologized later and I lied to myself that he was under stress and he'd never do it again -- even though every instinct I had told me more was coming. (Do I need to finish this story?)

Dude must have been bi-polar. The snapping would come out of the blue; apologies were few and far between. You have to go down a really dark hole to convince yourself that someone who's being a dick to you isn't -- just because he calls you 'buddy' every now and then. The work relationship ended. He was brutal about it and I haven't been able to find someone to trust again. I won't even try till after COVID, but boy did it all suck. We'd confide in each other stuff. I thought we were pals. We weren't.

Sounds like 'roid rage.

Sounds like 'roid rage.

he filled out a t-shirt nicely, but in a natural way; he wasn't a body builder; just a mind-fucker who got off on hurting folks; he'd use one hand to pull someone closer to him and then the other to push them away. Sigh. It was tough, but it didn't kill me.

• 6 months later...