Shawn Mendes

rocky

c'mon, Shawn!....at least fluff yourself up just a little bit for those underwear shots!......like your fellow Canadian Kyle Hynick does for his shots!

does he need a professional fluffer? am sure I can take a few more days off...

width=986pxhttps://alchetron.com/cdn/The-Fluffer-images-59deb013-a0f5-4037-843a-47725978ae7.jpg[/img]

Isn't it nice that the big cock fantasists want to let us have Shawn all to ourselves? If a big cock is your only criterion, you miss out on so much that individual guys have to offer.

No, I dont.... anything else they HAVE to offer me, they can keep...... See @Lucky , I knew you aimed that comment at me, and I respectfully replied ;)

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, E.T.Bass said:

The newest kid on the block is Kid Laroi.  ...

Come on, dude. I just looked him up. He's 17. 

My new beau, who lived in Boystown (west West Hollywood), tells me he used to see Shawn frequently alone on Santa Monica Blvd. He states he never saw him with his supposed girlfriend Camila Cabello. Apparently they live most of the time here (though wikipedia states they live near Toronto). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

he is so cute...I kinda wanna be Camila for a night and have fun with Shawn at his horniest.

If I can believe my beau "Chris," he and Camila may not be getting it on as often as you'd think. And he lives in Boystown. I find it interesting that in that interview, he was never asked about any of his relationships, including with Camila, or even about his inclinations in general. Maybe that was set as a condition of his going on the polygraph?

Edited by Unicorn

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

If I can believe my beau "Chris," he and Camila may not be getting it on as often as you'd think. And he lives in Boystown. I find it interesting that in that interview, he was never asked about any of his relationships, including with Camila, or even about his inclinations in general. Maybe that was set as a condition of his going on the polygraph?

interesting. but maybe they have a different set of expectations for their relationship since they both of them go on separate tours a lot.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, Unicorn said:

My new beau, who lived in Boystown (west West Hollywood), tells me he used to see Shawn frequently alone on Santa Monica Blvd. He states he never saw him with his supposed girlfriend Camila Cabello. Apparently they live most of the time here (though wikipedia states they live near Toronto). 

I actually saw actor John Wayne   walking along the straight neighborhood in Boston alone. True story.

8 hours ago, WilliamM said:

I actually saw actor John Wayne   walking along the straight neighborhood in Boston alone. True story.

Ah, he's been dead for over 42 years....

image.thumb.png.726a39cbaca624f17031b43e6d537eee.png