Shawn Mendes

rocky

OK, so I'm an older pudgy guy with nothing to show but I can't find all the hot comments about Shawn and his bulges. Maybe I missed something but saw his underwear ad and absolutely saw nothing that impressed me. Now he's handsome and I would answer the door if he came visiting, but anyone else thing the same way?

I pretty much agree for me personally. Shawn is a handsome man, but, for now, too young (22), lean and lanky at 6'2" for my taste. He may very well bulk up some later on in life, and I'm sure there are many who regard him as physically perfect as he is. As for his bulge(s), "growers" are not always obvious, and he is 1/2 Portuguese. ???

a09a4285b53608c7256bdf5566584b18.gif

Shawn's perfect for me. I never understood why so many people found Justin Bieber attractive. SM is so much more attractive than JB, it's not even funny.

well, shoot....

after seeing the short video upthread of him modeling some underwear, I though Shawn was 'just' some model.....apparently I was wrong......just now googled him and I see how wrong I was......hell, he even has a wiki page!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Mendes

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ed56f207fe4060006bbce9a%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D1080%26cropY1%3D0%26cropY2%3D1080

That's possibly the most unflattering picture of his face I've ever seen. Then again maybe his awkward phase is his 20s. I'm not a twink chaser but when he was 18 he was much more easy on the eyes. That happens sometimes...guys who were hot teenagers look bad by 30.

and by far a better role model.

Bieber is simply white trash just like Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes.

No not Amanda! ?I loved Amanda Bynes growing up on All That and the Amanda show. I still watch some of the skits from the Amanda show on YouTube for a good laugh. She was a very talented comedian. I think she just suffered really badly from mental illness versus Lindsay Lohan being the party girl.