Puerto Vallarta - 2021

JckBNimble
This topic is 916 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi gents. Anyone been to PV lately and have any stories to share or suggestions for any massage places over others? There are so many, it’s all so affordable (~$50 for 60 mins!), and I’m here for the next few months and want to try out a few. You have the young masseurs hanging outside their doors all throughout Zona Romantica, you have the high-end Acqua Spa for Men, you have the Hamam Turkish Bath and Spa, you have guys advertising on all the usual apps. Any recent intel anyone want to share?

I just had a great 90 minute massage at Acqua over the weekend and while I know their reputation is that they are 100% legit, I couldn’t help but feel like my masseur was gently teasing certain areas, getting me completely erect, and then calming it all down. It felt like he was guiding me on waves of bliss followed by ultimate relaxation that was all so incredibly powerful. There was no release and no touching, but he’d removed my towel from the get-go so every inch of me was on constant display. I wonder if I return soon for a repeat with the same masseur what might happen...

Hi gents. Anyone been to PV lately and have any stories to share or suggestions for any massage places over others? There are so many, it’s all so affordable (~$50 for 60 mins!), and I’m here for the next few months and want to try out a few. You have the young masseurs hanging outside their doors all throughout Zona Romantica, you have the high-end Acqua Spa for Men, you have the Hamam Turkish Bath and Spa, you have guys advertising on all the usual apps. Any recent intel anyone want to share?

I just had a great 90 minute massage at Acqua over the weekend and while I know their reputation is that they are 100% legit, I couldn’t help but feel like my masseur was gently teasing certain areas, getting me completely erect, and then calming it all down. It felt like he was guiding me on waves of bliss followed by ultimate relaxation that was all so incredibly powerful. There was no release and no touching, but he’d removed my towel from the get-go so every inch of me was on constant display. I wonder if I return soon for a repeat with the same masseur what might happen...

You make me so jealous and wanting to be there with you. Do try a second visit. I'd bet they'll be a lot more action. How is the COVID situation there? How are they keeping people safe?

Pretty impressive and they seem to be on top of it regularly. Temp taken upon entry, hands squirted with sanitizer, and everything inside looks carefully cleaned and easily replaced for the next client. There seems to be - between a lack of customers and the new rules in effect - ample time between clients for them to clean and prep and ensure the next person has a fully freshly cleaned room.

In November, I noticed a place across the street from where I was staying. There were several handsome attendants always standing outside drumming up business, so one afternoon, I was walking by and thought "hell, why not?" The place was dingy; definitely not a spa, but they let me choose which room I wanted, and the sheets and towels were clean. I also selected which masseur I wanted. It was only $25+tip for an hour, and it was a damn good massage. Nothing extra happened, but I didn't want that and had no issues with the bodywork I received.

In November, I noticed a place across the street from where I was staying. There were several handsome attendants always standing outside drumming up business, so one afternoon, I was walking by and thought "hell, why not?" The place was dingy; definitely not a spa, but they let me choose which room I wanted, and the sheets and towels were clean. I also selected which masseur I wanted. It was only $25+tip for an hour, and it was a damn good massage. Nothing extra happened, but I didn't want that and had no issues with the bodywork I received.

Are the bars open there now their normal hours?

The Mexican president's response to and handling of COVID has been crazier than Trump's was. And he too is now positive and continues counting on amulets and prayers. PV is in the Mexican state of Jalisco, which is doing a better job. Still, the numbers in Mexico are bad:

https://time.com/5933113/mexico-president-amlo-covid-19/

Also one note on the numbers: Previously they were only testing in hospitals when people came in I'll, so it was NOT close to an accurate representation of community positivity. Now they have expanded testing and the numbers are rising. Some have suggested the real positivity rate is closer to 60%.

P. S. The new variant was also detected in PV in the last week.

• 8 months later...
15 hours ago, menaughty said:

Hey has anyone been to Spartacus. Will be in PV soon. Would like to know if Spartacus is worth going?

thanks!

I've been to Spartacus twice.  Had fun once with another patron, and fun once with staff during a massage.  Based on above comments from other forum members, your mileage may vary

42 minutes ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

I've been to Spartacus twice.  Had fun once with another patron, and fun once with staff during a massage.  Based on above comments from other forum members, your mileage may vary

You banged another patron to a spa. How