A roommate that fucks nonstop

Merboy
This topic is 1178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love my roommate to death but this place has officially become a whorehouse. I can't keep track of all these guys he brings over (sometimes 4 or 5 in a single day or night) so he can keep on busting a nut (he has four balls). Some of these boys are common gutter trash --- bitchy, mean, and act like they own the place. I'm letting my friend stay with me free of rent charge because he lost his job.

Have any of you ever had this kind of situation with a friend or roommate?

When I rent a room, I allow "the occasional overnight guest, who must leave the house when you do".

Not the same, but I had roommates who would have their bf/gf over for most of the nights in a month. When that happens, I had to tell them that if they had overnight guests more than 3 days a week, I would need to charge them double or they need to find a new place.

In your situation, since you're not charging anything, you could say "hey, this situation is not working for me. 1 or 2 visitors a week is fine, but any more than that and you'll need to find your own place" (for example)

I have never experienced your situation, but your roommate's lifestyle renders the very real possibility of bringing some very dangerous individuals into your home. As difficult as it may be, you should probably "rip off the bandaid" before something really bad happens. I wish you an immediate and effective resolution that permits you to keep your friendship, however friendship is a reasonable cost for your in-home safety.

I have never experienced your situation, but your roommate's lifestyle renders the very real possibility of bringing some very dangerous individuals into your home. As difficult as it may be, you should probably "rip off the bandaid" before something really bad happens. I wish you an immediate and effective resolution that permits you to keep your friendship, however friendship is a reasonable cost for your in-home safety.

And with the Covid times we are living! 4/5 strangers who come to your place every day?.....And you allow that?...Really?...:oops:?

I love my roommate to death but this place has officially become a whorehouse. I can't keep track of all these guys he brings over (sometimes 4 or 5 in a single day or night) so he can keep on busting a nut (he has four balls). Some of these boys are common gutter trash --- bitchy, mean, and act like they own the place. I'm letting my friend stay with me free of rent charge because he lost his job.

You are being used by a user. Tell this bitch to get a job and get the eff out (and no necessarily in that order).

Ditto what @Italiano says....you’re a very accommodating host indeed...perhaps too accommodating.

Have you looked deep inside yourself to ponder why you are allowing all this to happen?

You can still be helpful while demanding limits and respect.

I had a straight dancer from the club staying with me for a while. We often clashed about the girls he brought over - it wasn't non-stop fucking, it was just hanging out at the house, but as a solitary person normally, I didn't like it very much. In particular, one day when I came home and one of the girls was there and he wasn't; he asked "What do you think is going to happen?"

Yes. You are being used by someone you love. Yes you love him and want to help him. But yes, he is taking WAY too many liberties. Tell him this:

1. I love you.

2. You are a guest here. This is not your home. You are a guest.

BTW, don't wait too long to throw him out if that is your ultimate intention. Some states have laws where the rights of a lodger increase as time passes. After X amount of time he is no longer a guest. He is a resident. And then it's almost impossible to get him out. I went through this in the last decade. It was pure hell at the end.

He's a very beautiful person but I'm not attracted to him that way. He's just a friend.

Unless you've both had the vaccine, or you've both already had covid, the roommate is endangering your life. While, under extroadinary circumstance one friend is willing to die to save another's life, I don't think this counts.

Unless you've both had the vaccine, or you've both already had covid, the roommate is endangering your life. While, under extroadinary circumstance one friend is willing to die to save another's life, I don't think this counts.

Yeah I do worry about these men coming inside. They wear masks when I open up the door. It's a situation I have never liked but because we are both horny, I don't judge him for any of it. If I could, I'd invite four or five hot hunks in here myself. I think I had COVID when it first came around and he's already had it.

He's a dear friend who might have a sex addiction and who am I to judge, right? I'm as much of a slut as he is I suppose...well, kinda lol. :oops:

Well this part explains everything (to me). It appears you both have a high sexual appetite (which is fine) but you guys go about your daily lives different. The guys that come over don't seem to have respect for your place, and I'm guessing at times you just want peace and quiet. Meanwhile, your friend is a guy who has to have sex all day and every day.

Seems disrespectful, and during a pandemic very careless and very selfish. You need to set rules and your friend needs to scale back a lot on visitors. Nothing wrong with whoring out, but he doesn't have his own place so he (and guests) have to respect your place. Plus he's staying there for FREE? yeah, thats not good.

I could be wrong but it sounds like when the idea of living together came up it seemed good on paper since you guys are close and love sex. But in the end you didn't realize how wild your buddy can get.

Can you hide a couple GoPro cams in his room??;)

lmaoooooooooo thats definitely come to mind.

Actually I'm celibate and have not had a sexual experience for the past six years. When I say "slut" I just mean "I feel like one" (I feel dirty sometimes for looking at so many naked men). He's the one having all the sex. I'm trying to parlay my horny energy into creative energy by writing screenplays, musicals, books... coming on here, talking to all of you fine, sweet folks. ?

Edited by Merboy

Thanks guys I did speak to my roommate/best friend and he said he would try his best to tell the boys to leave asap. He's a dear friend who might have a sex addiction and who am I to judge, right? I'm as much of a slut as he is I suppose...well, kinda lol. :oops:

He may have a sex addiction. I encourage you not to refer to yourself in negative terms - especially since I think I recall you not being very experienced in comments you made in another thread

Even without the complication of a pandemic, what your friend is doing is dangerous for both of you. He has a right to endanger himself, but friendship doesn't mean you have an obligation to let him endanger you as well, nor to help him endanger himself. Your participation on this site shows signs of a kind of voyeurism: I suspect that you may be getting some vicarious pleasure from observing him doing something that intrigues you, but that you would not be willing to do yourself. Are you really asking us how to get out of this situation, or are you looking for some validation for allowing it to continue? You are smart enough to know that if his conduct bothers you, the answer is simply to tell him to stop bringing questionable strangers back to your home just to get his rocks off. Or are you afraid of losing his friendship by asserting your needs?

Does he have several guys over at the same time and staying late at night? Perhaps he also has a drug adiction in addition to sex addiction and is doing more at your place than having sex.

I had an ex who lost his jobs due to calling in sick too often from his drug use and then lost his appartment. He was then doing this at places he was staying (lots of visitors for sex an drugs). After he got kicked out of where he was staying, I let him say with me only becuase he claimed to be trying to get into a recovery program. I let him stay on the condition of having NO guest or drugs in the house. But after I saw no progress and no effort on recovery programs, and having uncertainly of what he might be doing when I was not at the house, I knew he needed to move on. He was affecting my life. I also realized I was enabling him by giving him a place to live for free and food to eat. He had no incentive to figure things out for himself.

In fact, are you in Boston? I know my ex just moved placed again in the last couple of weeks.

Makes me wonder if we are talking about the same person.

If you are (or even if you're not) and you'd like to send me a pm, I'd be happy to talk.

Peter

Does he have several guys over at the same time and staying late at night? Perhaps he also has a drug adiction in addition to sex addiction and is doing more at your place than having sex.

I had an ex who lost his jobs due to calling in sick too often from his drug use and then lost his appartment. He was then doing this at places he was staying (lots of visitors for sex an drugs). After he got kicked out of where he was staying, I let him say with me only becuase he claimed to be trying to get into a recovery program. I let him stay on the condition of having NO guest or drugs in the house. But after I saw no progress and no effort on recovery programs, and having uncertainly of what he might be doing when I was not at the house, I knew he needed to move on. He was affecting my life. I also realized I was enabling him by giving him a place to live for free and food to eat. He had no incentive to figure things out for himself.

In fact, are you in Boston? I know my ex just moved placed again in the last couple of weeks.

Makes me wonder if we are talking about the same person.

If you are (or even if you're not) and you'd like to send me a pm, I'd be happy to talk.

Peter

Hi - no, my friend just has the sex addiction, no substance abuse issues in the past or present for him... He just loves to fuck. I'm not attracted to either him or any of the men he has over and sometimes I get upset with him because he just spends all day doing that instead of doing other things. I refrain from masturbating because I don't feel comfortable doing that with my friend in the place but he fucks loudly and you can hear him. When he's not entertaining gentlemen, he's a doll to be around.

I refrain from masturbating because I don't feel comfortable doing that with my friend in the place but he fucks loudly and you can hear him. When he's not entertaining gentlemen, he's a doll to be around.

You sound like a kind and generous guy, but it sounds like your friend is infringing upon what you'd like to do in your own place.

It is great that you posted your concern here and several people have given some good thoughts on it, such as setting a time limit for his stay and setting limits on his guests. It would be unfortunate if the situation gets so bad that you lose him as a freind over it.

You sound like a kind and generous guy, but it sounds like your friend is infringing upon what you'd like to do in your own place.

It is great that you posted your concern here and several people have given some good thoughts on it, such as setting a time limit for his stay and setting limits on his guests. It would be unfortunate if the situation gets so bad that you lose him as a freind over it.

Yes, I agree too. I'll talk to him about it and thank you all for your thoughts on the situation I appreciate it friends