If ya aint Got it, BUY it !

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those of you on the fence about what to do with your $600 stimulus checks, Dr Miami is offering a special on Penis Enlargment for $599.99...

Forget the PS 5, put your stimulus money to GOOD use !

Dr. Miami, the Bay Harbor Islands plastic surgeon who performs cosmetic procedures on social media, knows how to make a splash online.

The surgeon, whose real name is Michael Salzhauer, had his Snapchat account suspended in 2019 after sharing a video of a penis enhancement surgery on the platform. Last year, he started offering drive-thru Botox for people interested in smoothing out their coronavirus-induced frown lines. And this week, after stimulus money started to show up in people's bank accounts, Salzhauer tweeted about a special offer on penile-enlargement procedures.

_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

*@joemendoza aggressively doing some @big dale dick hunt research on the forum*

That could almost be my dick pic.

I think your selfie on the In and Out of Jeans thread was already deleted, so I had to settle to looking at TigerToby's pic...assuming that was the guy you were referring to in your above post, then yea...impressive, definitely don't need this special. Lol.

I think your selfie on the In and Out of Jeans thread was already deleted, so I had to settle to looking at TigerToby's pic...assuming that was the guy you were referring to in your above post, then yea...impressive, definitely don't need this special. Lol.

I'm not sure what you mean by the second half of that. Who or what is TigerToby?