What is your rate cap?

Snbrd
This topic is 822 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

37 minutes ago, TumYum said:

I made an inquiry just today for someone.... the response:

"I do a sliding rate for two hour sessions anything between 500-800 is appreciated"

unknown person... no real mention here... 4 excellent reviews on RM, with the most recent being July 2021

what would you do in this case? that is quite a price range, yes?

I'd move onto the next guy.  Negotiating rates and overpaying hasn't ever worked out for me.

11 minutes ago, jtwalker said:

I'd move onto the next guy.  Negotiating rates and overpaying hasn't ever worked out for me.

So totally agree.... for two reasons:

1) I am the world's worst "negotiator" - when someone quotes me a price I just go with it... even when I live in Bangkok and I know I am supposed to haggle, something in me just won't let me. I guess I am the world's easiest mark!

2) What a f*cking buzzkiil. It's not that it "cheapens" the experience, it's just - wow - it sooooo cheapens the experience.

It's too bad.... I am always in search of finding someone who I can see on a regular basis... but, alas, it will not be this guy. Penny-wise pound foolish he is, as they say!

2 hours ago, TumYum said:

what would you do in this case? that is quite a price range, yes?

I am wired differently than a lot of these gentlemen. I have never arranged a meet up for sexual activity with someone I've never met before. I will meet someone for a massage, and take it from there. If I like them/ they like me, then discussions may be made for additional time together. But..no. Not offering someone $$$$ sight unseen.

42 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I am wired differently than a lot of these gentlemen. I have never arranged a meet up for sexual activity with someone I've never met before. I will meet someone for a massage, and take it from there. If I like them/ they like me, then discussions may be made for additional time together. But..no. Not offering someone $$$$ sight unseen.

a legitimate massage or one with a HE?