New Year's Resolutions

samhexum
This topic is 1209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a little surprised that someone hasn't started a thread of the New Year's resolution stuff?

Boycotting New Years - and Valentine's Day too for that matter.

I've got a couple of health-living items that I tend to do for a while and then life (or work) gets in the way. Since I usually have a break from work at the end of the year, I am able to rebuild those habits and start the year back on track.

Is anyone brave enough to reveal their New Year's resolutions? I know that at least a few of us have them. Mine is to make decisions more quickly without agonizing over them. That's a struggle.

EAT HEALTHIER!

img.php?e=gif&s=c&file=QnJvb21IaWxkYS8yMDIwLzEyL0Jyb29tX0hpbGRhLjIwMjAxMjMxXzE1MzYuZ2lm

We all know 2020 sucked but what’s the best thing you were able to get accomplished or the best thing that has happened to you?

Going six weeks (and counting) without being given a 'time-out' on this site. ???

Didn't even make it to seven ????

MAKING IT TO 7 WEEKS!