All Worlds Resort Palm Springs - 5 or so years ago?

Antonio1981
This topic is 1201 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curious to know if anyone is currently visiting or living in the Palm Springs area and if outdoor dining has been temporarily paused? The weather looks perfect, but wondering if the town is fairly quiet right now? If restaurants are not allowing dining, what other things are still available to do? Has the Warm Sands area been busy?

When I went downtown yesterday, it was almost a ghost town. Driving the whole length of Indian Canyon through town on Tuesday morning, I saw only two pedestrians in two miles. The restaurants which are open are only doing take-out.

It's tough everywhere especially in areas that should be in their peak season. I would still visit and try to support small businesses however possible. I wasn't sure what was operating or if the area was pretty much on lockdown. I wonder if room rates are cheaper right now in the warm sands area. I always love visiting Palm Springs.

Changing topic to the old All Worlds Resort in Palm Springs About 5, maybe 10 years ago. They used to have nude go-go dancers on the weekends and wondering if anyone remembers some of the dancers? Specifically Matt and Chris? Wondering if they are still in the PS area (prior to Covid). Fun and sexy guys.

Damn! I missed that?? Sounds delicious. My first, and thus far, only trip to Palm Springs, was in November 2019.