Hospital employee ruins COVID vaccine on purpose

FrankR
This topic is 1203 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently the offender was a pharmacist who was subsequently fired by the hospital, and then arrested today. Name and motive were not released yet.

Yes, both the New York Times and Washington Post confirmed it was a pharmacist. Which makes it even more outrageous - as a result 57 health care workers, fellow employees, received ineffective shots.

Yes, both the New York Times and Washington Post confirmed it was a pharmacist. Which makes it even more outrageous - as a result 57 health care workers, fellow employees, received ineffective shots.

Take a look here: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/prosecutor-wisconsin-pharmacist-thought-vaccine-was-unsafe-.html

Wisconsin pharmacist accused of spoiling vaccine doses believed the shots would mutate people’s DNA, court documents show

giphy.gif

Expect a lot more craziness. I can’t imagine what this is doing to the more unstable minds among us.

Yes you can...if I recall, you were in Nashville last week and gazed upon the bomber’s destruction.

As @Corporate Shill says above, when bullied and unjustifiably shamed for opposing one sided groupthink, opposing thinkers will stop thinking and will react. Outside the vaccine opposition, we see the principle playing out in driving the BLM movement to increasingly bold tactics in opposition. On the other end of the spectrum, we see it in the proud boys.

In short, people will not be shamed and bullied for independent thought...the question is - which comes first...the unstable militance or the bullying and shaming? I think the latter. That’s why I choose to live and let live.

The anti vaxxers whine with the same old tired complaints that some used to make about secondhand smoke. They don’t argue or debate, they name call. If someone refuses to get vaccinated, insurance should refuse to cover them when they come down with covid.

And yet, you’re the one calling them “whiners” while complaining about their “name calling”.

suggesting that insurance shouldn’t cover people who choose to not get vaccinated is kinda like suggesting that insurance should pay pregnancy claims for women who don’t use birth control, isn’t it?

As Biden would say “come on man...”

edited to add: at least you didn’t call them “Treasonous, racist, anti-democracy conspiracy theorists...” as you did in another post...I’m sure that will help people see it your way... ;)

Edited by BnaC

And yet, you’re the one calling them “whiners” while complaining about their “name calling”.

suggesting that insurance shouldn’t cover people who choose to not get vaccinated is kinda like suggesting that insurance should pay pregnancy claims for women who don’t use birth control, isn’t it?

As Biden would say “come on man...”

edited to add: at least you didn’t call them “Treasonous, racist, anti-democracy conspiracy theorists...” as you did in another post...I’m sure that will help people see it your way... ;)

Back under the bridge. I’m fresh out of Purina Troll Chow.

Vaccine bullies will drive millions of people further into resistance.

People who want the vaccine should get it & stfu about it. Let others decide what's best for them & their families on their own.

Let’s stay on topic please.

• 4 weeks later...