Do you ever ponder as to why certain men attract you?

This topic is 749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes I like to speculate as to why some men attract me more than others. I often think that much of it has to do with what I would want as a woman intending to have children. It feels as though if I were a woman, I'd prefer a sexual partner who would be most likely to bring me healthy children, and to protect them. So that seems to explain why I often get most attracted to fit, muscular men in their 20s and 30s. Most likely to be around and able to help me raise the children. Although not as strong a preference, I often get attracted more to men with "middle of the road," caramel-colored skin, such as mixed race men. I speculate that this is because a more genetically diverse set of genes is healthier (for example, why mutts are usually healthier than purebred dogs). One thing I don't understand is why I prefer dark to light hair. I wonder if that's due to Hollywood and Madison Avenue pounding into our heads that dark hair is masculine, and blond is feminine? Well, muscularity and physique usually trumps almost anything, of course, but I only like gingers if they're really well-built. When a blond or ginger dyes his hair dark, that instantly makes me more attracted, and when the man does the opposite, it makes me sad (even if I still find him attractive).

Zachary-Miles-Zaret262.jpg

Zachary-Miles-Zaret415.jpg

Again, of course, a good physique trumps everything, but The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina star Ross Lynch, a natural blond, instantly became more attractive to me when he dyed his hair dark....

Ross-Lynch532.jpg

Ross-Lynch485.jpg

https://www.bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

"According to the study by the dating website, WhatsYourPrice.com, blonde men don’t fair very well on the dating scene. Of the more than 145,000 male members, it was found that in June and July, blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde guys."

"Although brown hair is the most common, for women, the familiarity of it must have something to do with the allure. According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three."

I don't remember when it began, but eventually I became instantly attracted to dark hair and dark eyes. Over time I arrived at my current fascination with Asian men. Their mops of silky jet black hair falling around their shimmering ebony eyes accenting their flawless, dewy olive skin. Please excuse me, something just came up. :p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-oGFe-nQNiAnNsGF4_-fnyriqrstYEmImag&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgvBpHNys7wCbmOHQEYbcGe-39P1q3wWhYHA&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPlnjEVW876GZDry5RMBYflF0c_HpTzQs1Ug&usqp=CAU

My tastes in men are so eclectic that I have no good explanation for them. Even if two men are the same age, height, weight, build, skin color, color and quantity of body hair, etc., I may find one intensely arousing and the other just meh. Maybe the difference is pheromones (although that explanation doesn't work with photos).

My tastes in men are so eclectic that I have no good explanation for them. Even if two men are the same age, height, weight, build, skin color, color and quantity of body hair, etc., I may find one intensely arousing and the other just meh. Maybe the difference is pheromones (although that explanation doesn't work with photos).

Yeah its weird that someone can be hot and not sexualy attracted to them and others you can . Very weird phenomena

I have found that I have an attraction across the spectrum. However, I do find that the end of the spectrums have their limits. For instance, I generally am not attracted to the VERY muscular man (veins a popping and such) nor very twinkish (really in need of a good Italian meal). Everybody else has a pretty good chance with me. Then of course attraction regarding looks is separate for me than body. And that range has no rhyme or reason at all.

Having minimal piercings and no tattoos is a good start.

In shape and a nice smile helps.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk-2K_VBgtdPu7G5CdTROzXy6LHiIyfjmAJA&usqp=CAU

Oh, Lord, I do have a soft spot for mixed race men, such as this dude, Ricky Kim. They always seem to get the best of both worlds... Genetic diversity is where it's at.

From Wikipedia:

Ricky Lee Neely, known professionally as Ricky Kim (Korean: 리키 김), is an American model and actor.

Ricky Lee Neely was born on June 19, 1981, to a Korean mother and an American father. He grew up in Kansas and Hawaii, and then studied mass communications at Kansas State University, with ambitions of becoming a lobbyist. In 2005 he arrived in South Korea to volunteer and teach English on the side, then left the country to continue traveling around the world. But having made the decision to pursue a career in entertainment, he returned four months later and began handing out his profile to modeling and talent agencies. Under the stage name Ricky Kim, he made his acting debut in the 4-episode 2006 TV series Miracle. He first attracted notice for his supporting role in the 2008 hit show On Air, followed by his first leading role in the romantic comedy film My Darling FBI. He then joined the cast as Michelle Morris in the 2009 Korean staging of the musical Dreamgirls. In the 2010 period medical drama Jejungwon, he played Dr. John William Heron, Presbyterian missionary and hospital director of the first Western medical institution in Korea.

Since 2009 he has been a regular on sports-reality show Let's Go Dream Team! Season 2. He also appeared in several seasons of Law of the Jungle, a travel-reality show in which a cast of celebrities go to exotic locations such as Namibia, Papua, Vanuatu, Siberia, Madagascar, and New Zealand, and are left to explore and survive in nature.

It does look as though he has a tattoo, though:

32c86a5616ff14d947789f74efa0923a89fd6c06.jpg

Edited by Unicorn