NYC and DC ass play recommendations

Kent1972
This topic is 1189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not seen a provider in a year, and won’t until there’s a vaccine and after the infection, hospitalization and death rates decline substantially. Meanwhile, I have been saving for a big spree. I am a top who has only recently discovered the pleasures I can get through my backside. I am looking for recommendations in New York City and Washington DC for someone who can help me explore this. I’ll looking for caressing and massage of the thighs, inner thighs, cheeks, taint and hole, prostate massage, anal toys, possibly penetration by penis. While I’m at it I’d like to go over their knee for a good solid spanking on my bottom and thighs. Open go tickling and other mild kink too. Age (18+), size, race, hairiness, etc are not important. Good hygiene and kissing are a must. Any recommendations either here or PM would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas!