Papipap in NYC...Won’t Get Fooled Again?

Lazarus
This topic is 1215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Highly unlikely those pics are real. Over the years, I’ve seen about half a dozen losers steal that guys pics for fake ads. I even asked the model about one of the ads, and he confirmed it wasn’t him.

Reports don’t always have an effect with Rentmen administration. They seem to have other priorities than managing a reliable and safe platform for naughty people.

It’s a different name & nationality. He switched from being Arab to Colombian.

https://rent.men/Roccky

Those idiots at Rentmen have replaced one set of fake pictures with another set of fake pictures that I’m sure many of you will recognize as they have been used several times.

I'm not following. If this is a different set of pictures, a different name, and different nationality how do you know this new ad was placed by the same guy?

I'm not following. If this is a different set of pictures, a different name, and different nationality how do you know this new ad was placed by the same guy?

There was a thread on him a while back. Sorry I don’t have the link. But he had used these same pictures before. Keeps changing username once he is blocked. These pictures belong to an Instagram model.