Would you interpret this photo on Instagram as an invitation?

This topic is 1221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's this man I've been drooling over for a few years. It looks as though things are probably not going to work out between me and "Quinn." I paid him to house-sit my new house in LA, and he's been spending most of the time with his family in Palmdale, one silly excuse after another. The latest was that he "needed to" spend 4 days "distributing Christmas presents" to his father's employees. And now he tells me he needs to report to jury duty on Monday. In any case, I was going over some Instagram photos of this dude I'm following, and I ran across this picture:

Alexander-Cruz468.jpg

Does that seem like an invitation to you? It looks like he also appreciates Runyon Canyon Park. I'm thinking of sending him a message telling him that I'm about to retire and move to LA, give him the address, and ask him if he'd be willing to share a meal or at least meet for a cup of coffee or something. I've never quite done this, but if you send someone a message on Instagram, that's not public is it? If we ever met, I would probably be practically shaking with excitement. Here he is, literally a stone's throw from my new house:

Alexander-Cruz848.jpg