A Mintboy With Lots of Rules

Lazarus
This topic is 1220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I give him points for detail in planning and for self-esteem. Would mention, however, that in some circles a one-finger salute is not always seen as evidence of an erudite nature. My sense is he may be in a difficult spot and need financial help but has social constraints that may limit his options in this field of endeavor. I wish him the best but suggest he keep his day job, or lacking same, get one.

@marylander1940 Have you researched this? Please provide the information to back up this odd claim.

Just a comment... to be fair: would you like to post links to all the books you've read/written that suggest otherwise?

I'll keep you in mind next time someone says "usually X, Y, and Z" so you can flag them and demand for some backing.

To anyone thinking of engaging him, I admire your courage.

I'm waiting for someone with an account created yesterday and one message to drop in here saying he was not only the finest night of sex in their life, but yea, the finest night ever recorded in the history of passion, that they were transported by his charm, beauty, sexual dynamism, generous endowments, and easygoing manner.