Can you learn to enjoy fetishes?

7829V
This topic is 1208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met a guy, and he's into feet and water sports.

After massaging his feet, we showered together, and he asked me if he could pee there... I said yes.

And we started talking about water sports... he said if I wanted to try it. So I knelt down and some of the pee went into my torso, and a little in my mouth... but I did not drink it, but enough to taste it. It was salty. It was not erotic or arousing, so I was thinking if this is something you can learn to enjoy (like the taste of beer).

Same with the foot work, I gave him the massage, but was not arousing or erotic to me.

Any experiences or feedback?

Edited by 7829V

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water sports is a great example of a fetish I have not learned to enjoy. For me, they do nothing. However, I'm not repulsed by them either. So even thought for me its a big 'meh,' I have agreed to participate the few times I've been requested. Still nothing.

However, leather is another story. I'm more and more interested in that fetish as time goes by. I'm still a novice, but open to learning more over time.

After massaging his feet, we showered together, and he asked me if he could pee there... I said yes.

And we started talking about water sports... he said if I wanted to try it. So I knelt down and some of the pee went into my torso, and a little on my mouth... but I did not drank it, but enough to taste it. It was salty. It was not erotic or arousing, so I was thinking if this is something you can learn to enjoy (like the taste of beer).

Same with the foot work, I gave him the massage, but was not arousing or erotic to me.

I think if you have a positive aversion to a practice, it would be difficult to learn to like it. But if you start out neutral, and you're motivated, then you can learn to like it. Years ago, I learned to like rimming. I had an amazingly attractive FB who just liked to get his ass licked - all he wanted to do. He would lay there with his legs in the air and just wanted to get rimmed. Initially, I found it limiting and I thought it was pretty one-sided, and I was lukewarm to it. But I began to find that the more I did it with him, the better I liked it and actually began looking forward to the next time. But I was motivated - I wanted to please this guy, who was older than I was and very sexy.

I find being peed on very sexy - that warm pee, straight out of another guy's body, flowing all over your body - it feels just great. Maybe you could focus on that and forget about tasting it or drinking it for the time being.

And we started talking about water sports... he said if I wanted to try it. So I knelt down and some of the pee went into my torso, and a little in my mouth... but I did not drink it, but enough to taste it. It was salty. It was not erotic or arousing, so I was thinking if this is something you can learn to enjoy (like the taste of beer).

Can you learn to like/enjoy/love a fetish? Absolutely!!! As some have stated, you could grow to like or appreciate it, especially if you have positive responses from it.

I have never been into watersports. At this junction it hasn't appealed to me. I have had people wanting me to pee on them and a few wanting to pee on me, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

With that said I've noticed some of my fetishes are set (sports gear/athlete fetish) and some are conditional depending on my partner. For instance, I'm not big into foot worship or spit play. However, with certain people, I can get very turned on by it. There are a few providers who I think have beautiful feet and seem to get super excited if I play with them. Which turns me on even more. Another provider (David Anthony) drives me nuts with spit play. Which I recounted in a post in the fetish forums. I don't get into either fetish with everyone I meet and can get turned off by them.

I was exposed to a lot of new things and ideas when I moved to California and started working part time in the "Leather Community". But I admit I had to break down some social and cultural taboos in order to start allowing myself to explore my own fetishes. I've learned to like many things but that doesn't mean I'll do or enjoy them with everybody and just anybody. My fetishes depend on the person and the chemistry between us.

I think fetishes can be similar to food. I never liked certain vegetables until I tried them prepared differently from previous times. And I think your “tastes” come and go. I have always had a thing for athletic gear, but over the years, it’s faded a bit. And my once take-it-or-leave-it leather “hobby” has morphed into a full-blown passion. Same thing with men. Beefy football player-wrestlers still turn my crank, but with age, my preferences have lessened and now I “go” for just about any type.

Can you learn to enjoy fetishes?

I'm still a novice, but open to learning more over time.

I think if you have a positive aversion to a practice, it would be difficult to learn to like it. But if you start out neutral, and you're motivated, then you can learn to like it.

Can you learn to like/enjoy/love a fetish? Absolutely!!! As some have stated, you could grow to like or appreciate it, especially if you have positive responses from it.

It is never super exciting for me, but I have come to appreciate it as a possible turn-on.

Can you learn to enjoy them? Sure. But I do think you have to have an inking of curiosity to start the process. If your mind is closed, the path is closed.

I think fetishes can be similar to food. I never liked certain vegetables until I tried them prepared differently from previous times. And I think your “tastes” come and go.

I was exposed to a lot of new things and ideas when I moved to California and started working part time in the "Leather Community". But I admit I had to break down some social and cultural taboos in order to start allowing myself to explore my own fetishes. I've learned to like many things but that doesn't mean I'll do or enjoy them with everybody and just anybody. My fetishes depend on the person and the chemistry between us.

Maybe not this one... https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/iron-crotch-kung-fu.161992/

Can you learn to enjoy them? Sure.

But I do think you have to have an inking of curiosity to start the process.

If your mind is closed, the path is closed.

Exactly. There are fetishes that I don’t want or care to explore -such as scat, blood, piss, bondage, pain-, but I am quite open to many others. That’s how I’ve learned to really enjoy feet, pits, scents, spit, cum...Long list. ?

I think if you have a positive aversion to a practice, it would be difficult to learn to like it. But if you start out neutral, and you're motivated, then you can learn to like it. Years ago, I learned to like rimming. I had an amazingly attractive FB who just liked to get his ass licked - all he wanted to do. He would lay there with his legs in the air and just wanted to get rimmed. Initially, I found it limiting and I thought it was pretty one-sided, and I was lukewarm to it. But I began to find that the more I did it with him, the better I liked it and actually began looking forward to the next time. But I was motivated - I wanted to please this guy, who was older than I was and very sexy.

I find being peed on very sexy - that warm pee, straight out of another guy's body, flowing all over your body - it feels just great. Maybe you could focus on that and forget about tasting it or drinking it for the time being.

I used to enjoy water sports. In fact, more than a few providers enjoy drinking my entire deluge! What I do enjoy is sucking immediately after a guy pees end savoring a few droplets. It’s really a very common fetish. As for feet, I absolutely love smelling clean but sweaty feet. Feet have been a turn-on for years, along with boots, harnesses and sexy jocks. It’s a major component of sessions, like a ritual. I’ve converted more than a few to my denomination!

From pressing my socks and shoes into ones face while he jacks off, to me looking down at the client in the bath/shower, locking eyes as I begin to flow into his mouth and watching his throat muscles make that unmistakable movement of him swallowing my piss. Fetishes are definitely a unique erotic experience ?

From pressing my socks and shoes into ones face while he jacks off, to me looking down at the client in the bath/shower, locking eyes as I begin to flow into his mouth and watching his throat muscles make that unmistakable movement of him swallowing my piss. Fetishes are definitely a unique erotic experience ?

????

Exactly. There are fetishes that I don’t want or care to explore -such as scat, blood

blood? like a vampire-fantasy type of fetish?

No, Like a CARRIE-fantasy type of fetish... or worse, a 'didn't know what was happening when I got my first period' fantasy type of fetish.

Edited by samhexum

I believe a true fetish is inherent.

But, yes, for a wide variety of reasons you can teach yourself to get off on things that might not come naturally.

If the fetish is rooted in a positive environment, I don't see it being problematic.

It's only when people force themselves to do things they don't want to that it becomes a royal mind fuck.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

Watersports, in particular tasting, drinking it, is exactly like wine or beer. Lots of possible tastes and flavors depending on the preparer lol. I particularly have regimen to get in my opinion the best tasting from my tap, 8n fact drinking right now in prep for an appointment!

So if you decant piss or serving it chilled may enhance the tasting experience like wine/beer too? lol