What is the biggest accomplishment you achieved this year

Daniel84
This topic is 1079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We all know 2020 sucked but what’s the best thing you were able to get accomplished or the best thing that has happened to you?

I’ll go first, I have been photographing people for a few years. I always had to work out of my home. Two days ago I closed on my first commercial lease. I now have a Modern Portrait Studio in Greenpoint.

Covid destroyed my businesses and my savings; But when life gives you lemons I choose to make lemonade. Covid also taught me how to be a better friend and have a life.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years friends and colleagues have encouraged me to move my business to an online platform. COVID gave me the kick in the pants I needed to do this. The success of my business has surpassed any expectations.

I was able to pool my resources and be a mentor to others who have ended up being equally successful.

For years friends and colleagues have encouraged me to move my business to an online platform. COVID gave me the kick in the pants I needed to do this. The success of my business has surpassed any expectations.

I was able to pool my resources and be a mentor to others who have ended up being equally successful.

Congrats man

After a multi-year break, I was re-admitted to my PhD program. When I "timed out" I had 3 of 5 chapters accepted. I've started back up where I left off, and a section from one of my chapters will appear in a professional publication in the next year or so. That, and I've made more JFF videos ?...

I realized that a few of my closest friends were not the good friends I thought them to be. ? So I no longer hang on the the illusion of what I thought was and I have severed ties, no longer cultivating relationships with those who are toxic or have ulterior motives behind a façade of friendship. While slightly more lonely in the midst of this pandemic because of social distancing and lockdowns, I do feel free and liberated from those who used and weighed me down and drain me of my energy while contributing nothing of real value to my life. ?

Edited by Danny-Darko

First of all, congratulations on your new photography studio! As for me, I’ve invested more this year than I ever have before and I’ve made some really good decisions this year that feel really good about it.

Thank you so much.

This is one of my photos. I call this Men’s Doudior.

https://ibb.co/Z10qHwf