SF Masseurs from the 90’s...where are they now?

Mark4133
This topic is 1198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Something got me thinking the other day about some hot masseurs who helped me get started with being intimate with men in my late teens/early 20s. There were some memorable masseurs in the SF bay area who you could only find on ads in the Chronicle, the BAR, or Frontiers (no internet ads at the time). Anyone remember Hunter, the marine in the Castro? I had one of my first massages with him and it was actually a threesome, because he already had another guy there. He had an ad in the Chronicle. There was also Steve in San Rafael. He was actually my first ever sensual massage, and let me explore with him sexually—good teacher who was about 20 years older than me. First kiss with a man. Then Kevin in Oakland. He did his massage out of a small studio but let things go beyond massage. Lastly, a guy named Dave who had an apartment across from Kezar stadium. Long haired hippy type with a hot body and very playful. They are all not practicing any more (is my guess) but I really enjoyed those massages and experiences. If you met any of these guys, would like to share stories.