Positive long lasting impression...

7829V
This topic is 943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What was the gesture, or comment or thing a masseur did that made you have a positive long lasting impression... ?

For me, it would the following...

1. Giving me mints or a little candy after the session

2. Giving me a little bottle of water after the session

3. Having a heated massage table

4. Texting after session thanking for the tip

5. Remembering personal details (things I like, where I am originally from, etc.) after a year of not hiring him

6. A really clean spotless bathroom

7. Ending the session with a shower/massage

I remember, in a positive way, the masseurs that have done all the things above.

Edited by 7829V

What was the gesture, or comment or thing a masseur did that made you have a positive long lasting impression... ?

For me, it would be some of the following:

5. Remembering personal details (things I like, where I am originally from, etc.) after a year of not hiring him

This is actually very sweet and stops me from making the joke, “8. When he shoved his tongue...”. 1-7 are great, I agree. One for me is when he gently blew air at particular times.

Yeah, some others that I remember well are when they do a facial massage, head, face, etc.

You know that those are well trained masseurs, or if not trained that they have a good idea of how to give a good massage.

This is actually very sweet and stops me from making the joke, “8. When he shoved his tongue...”. 1-7 are great, I agree. One for me is when he gently blew air at particular times.

Wish my massage guys would do 7. That sounds awesome.

It has happened to me twice. Without me requesting it. Where we shower together after the table massage and they massage my back and legs under the shower.

Other times I’ve requested a shower but is just that. A shower together....

Yeah, some others that I remember well are when they do a facial massage, head, face, etc.

You know that those are well trained masseurs, or if not trained that they have a good idea of how to give a good massage.

Completely agree about the head and/or face massage. Such a nice way to end a session, and very sensual in its own way.

Handing out plastic bottles of water is a sure way to make me never, ever return. It displays a cluelessness that is in this day and age breathtaking.

A nice glass of cold, filtered tap water is the way to go.

The world cannot absorb this toxic (it is highly toxic), plastic trash anymore.

#plastickills

Are you aware that you are using a very toxic to the environment machine to participe in the forum? Why don’t you use sign language to communicate with us?

Yes, and when its served its time, It will be recycled also.

Yes, the computer likely will be recycled and/or properly disposed. But, for the record, the plastic bottle will almost certainly not. Unlike aluminum or glass or cardboard, there is close to zero demand for such low grade post consumer plastic waste. It costs far more to transform it than to just buy it new so the recycling just doesn't happen on a broad scale. The recycling con is a marketing strategy by the bottled water companies to make their product more accepted and to undermine needed regulation. But, like most marketing, it's absolutely false.

At best the bottle going into a landfill for 400 years. At worst it's going into the sea to create huge ecological problems. And that's after you have willingly consumed petroleum byproducts through micro plastics in your plastic bottle! (100% of water tested from plastic bottles contains...micro plastics...duh).

#rejectplastic

Throughly washing hands and arms before and after session (before Covid)

Witnessing throwing used table sheets in the washing machine when the session is over (before covid)

Witnessing sanitizing the table (before Covid)

All these are kind of expected during Covid. But before Covid it was nice to see masseurs going the extra mile and doing all that...

I’m sure some masseurs don’t even wash the sheets between clients... and the ones that use bed for the massage use the same sheets and pillows. That’s why when possible I prefer to host and pay a little more.

Handing out plastic bottles of water is a sure way to make me never, ever return. It displays a cluelessness that is in this day and age breathtaking.

A nice glass of cold, filtered tap water is the way to go.

The world cannot absorb this toxic (it is highly toxic), plastic trash anymore.

#plastickills

WOW!

The smug is strong in you. You must have a stroke daily when you see the waste in society, as opposed to appreciating a kind gesture

Right before I went to his apartment me told he his friend tested positive and he was nervous. We agreed to wear masks and I accepted the risk. He texted me a couple hours after The session with his negative covid results and all of his personal info because he couldn’t live with himself if he gave someone covid. I found that to be amazingly sweet.

Edited by ontheroad

• 5 weeks later...

For me, it would the following...

I remember, in a positive way, the masseurs that have done all the things above.

Why do you tip masseurs who don’t work out of a salon? It’s totally unnecessary and uncalled for. You realize they keep 100 percent of their rates, no?

Why do you tip masseurs who don’t work out of a salon? It’s totally unnecessary and uncalled for. You realize they keep 100 percent of their rates, no?

The “tip” topic has been discussed ad nauseam in this forum. I invite you to do a search and discuss the topic there.

Edited by 7829V