Montreal/Campus - WOW!

DudeNova
This topic is 8628 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from four days in Montreal and all I can say is WOW! I had never been before, so this was a first time for me. I decided to go b/c of all the VGL dancers at Gaiety that are from Montreal (I figured I should go right to the source, eh). I went to Campus (all 3 nights) and I was like a kid in a candy store :-). KC, Damien, Alex, Mikhail, Nikko, Andrew (just to name a few) are all very nice (both physically and personality-wise). Needless to say, I went WAY over my self-imposed budget.

Having been to clubs in DC, Boston, NYC, PDX and Chicago, I can say that Campus is BY FAR the best I have seen. I have decided to go back again in November and will make it a new vacation spot for me in the future. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Well, I'm not one to share all the details of my experiences (or my budgetary concerns ;-)), but I will most definitely sing the praises of these guys (***It should be noted that I engage in this activity from an appreciation standpoint. I am more into a guy's body than his "private areas", although I don't limit myself. I like touching/massaging/feeling a well-muscled guy's body. Please keep this in mind when reading my opinions. As everyone should know, how you treat/interact with these guys will dictate how they treat/interact with you). Having said that, here it goes:

KC- I am a true fan of KC's. I met him in May at Gaiety and have had several meetings with him since then. I am a HUGE sucker for blonds, so it's no wonder that I like him so much. He has a well defined body and is a very nice guy. We did several "lap dances" (a BRILLIANT concept for someone like me - see *** above) and a private. Another cool thing about KC was the fact that he made a point to introduce me to some of the other guys that I pointed out as being good-looking (not sure that many guys would do that). I was happy to learn that he'll be in NYC when I'll be back there for business in October }>

Damien- He, too has an extremely well defined body. He has GREAT LATS (another favorite of mine), a cute personality and cool hair (brown with blond highlighted areas). I REALLY like him. We also did several "lap dances" and a private.

Alex- Alex is a VERY NICE guy. We talked for quite a while before engaging in the first of a few "lap dances". He is a big muscle guy (both in height and muscularly). We talked about several non-typical dancer/patron topics (a refreshing surprise).

Mikhail (not sure if this is spelled right, forgive me)- He's another big muscle guy. He is also quite the master of "seduction". He is very sensual in the way he conducts his "lap dances". He was also very respectful, in that he asked at the end of each song if I wanted another (I found keeping track of the number of songs difficult, as you can imagine - part of the reason I went over budget ;-)). We had two "lap dance".

Nikko and Andrew- Again, both big muscle guys (If you didn't know, that's what a majority of Campus' guys are and the reason why I stayed there all 3 nights). Nikko appears in NYC also, although this was the first time I had seen him. He's a bit short, but packed with muscles. Andrew was the only non-French Canadian that I talked to over the w-e. He is massive and is a nice guy also.

These are the guys that I liked the best. Again, these are my opinions and the fact that I only mentioned a few of the seemingly endless amount of guys should not be construed as a negative portrayal of anyone else. Hope this satisfies your curiosity. ;-)

Dude,

Glad you had such a good time, I was there this weekend too and had a blast.

Did you check out Stock? I can't decide, having been to Montreal three times this year, but I think I'd have to rate Stock as even better than Campus. Yes, I have my favorites at Campus but I like the atmosphere at Stock better.

Hope you'll check it out on your next visit.

I totally agree with NYO. I was there this weekend and the atmosphere at Stock is much much better. However, if you like big guys, Campus is the place for you. Also, Adonis and Taboo are worth taking a look at (sometimes you find a gem or two there in between the twinks).

DJ

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

Friends literally had to drag me to Stock after my prior disappointment there earlier this summer. What a difference a month makes. The boys were incredibly hot, and the crowd very friendly. Taboo (and Tommy) remains my favorite, though. Also, my free (although very public) lap with Christian at Campus (thank you, NYO) was an experience to be cherished. The boy is an incredible hottie, and so good at what he does (lap dance, that is)!

Stock? Stock? Oh yeah ... I think that's the place I left an integral part of my anatomy on Saturday...third booth on the right. If anyone should find it, I'd be greatly appreciative.

>I just went to the Campus

>website to check out these

>guys and not one of

>them was there (unless Nick

>is really Nikko).

I went there too and believe me it seems to be extremely outdated. Christian is on there, but you wouldn't recognize him from the rotten picture on the site. It seems the website for Campus is not updated on any kind of regular basis, and these guys probably come and go on a fairly regular basis. However, I do think the guy called Andy on the nighttime page is now Eric in the daytime brigade. In any respect, they do have some beautiful men at Campus and well worth an investigation of the goods.

Archived