Beefy masseur in East Boston

rc222
This topic is 1227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had several decent massages from a muscular, beefy daddy type in East Boston/Orient Heights, near the Winthrop line and airport. He had advertised on RentMasseur but stopped. We kept in touch and I had a couple of sessions from him when the COVID numbers dropped in summer and early fall, but I accidentally deleted his contact info. Does he ring a bell to anyone, anyone have a contact for him? Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance.

I had several decent massages from a muscular, beefy daddy type in East Boston/Orient Heights, near the Winthrop line and airport. He had advertised on RentMasseur but stopped. We kept in touch and I had a couple of sessions from him when the COVID numbers dropped in summer and early fall, but I accidentally deleted his contact info. Does he ring a bell to anyone, anyone have a contact for him? Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance.

Is he perchance this man. Unfortunately, no contact information, but it might help others to identify him if they have a visual:

https://rentmasseur.com/CruzBrad

No contact info, but it does appear you can send him an email within RM (assuming you are a registered user). Course that doesn't mean he will get it. But you have more info to google him on. He looks good btw

Thanks, I did that once I figured out who he was...hope he responds!