Meeting other members

Michael PhD
This topic is 805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else meet guys you connected with on here? Although I am still traveling often for work, my willingness to meet up has decreased significantly. A guy who’s posts I like and vice versa and who I’ve been chatting for a while finally met this last weekend (after we confirmed both had been taking appropriate precautions). One of the best nights ever. Thanks ***. Maybe I can meet more in 2021! Anyone have any stories to share? Happy to share details if this thread catches anyone’s attention.

I have numerous long term friends that are posters on this site. We have gone on vacations together, get together for Holiday meals and keep in contact weekly. Enjoy your friends that have similar interests.

For me, I havent found that to be the case. In fact I find people RELUCTANT to allow you to get close to them... they enjoy the anonymity of online presence.

I enjoyed the company of @Coolwave35, @Hello, and @sam.fitzpatrick at the Adonis Live event. They are good people.

Based on recent posts, would love to kiki, chill on the couch and watch The Real and The Wendy Williams show with @samhexum and @jjkrkwood.

I look forward to meeting more at the 2021 Palm Springs event - you should consider coming.

As far as stories go, as much as I enjoy posting things on the forum, I would want to savor those moments with other members personally, but happy to talk to you about them when we meet up in person ?

I enjoyed the company of @Coolwave35, @Hello, and @sam.fitzpatrick at the Adonis Live event. They are good people.

Based on recent posts, would love to kiki, chill on the couch and watch The Real and The Wendy Williams show with @samhexum and @jjkrkwood.

I look forward to meeting more at the 2021 Palm Springs event - you should consider coming.

As far as stories go, as much as I enjoy posting things on the forum, I would want to savor those moments with other members personally, but happy to talk to you about them when we meet up in person ?

;)

Hey @JoeMendoza , maybe for something a bit more "cerebral" we can watch The View ? Those ladies really know how to "throw down" ....

Hey @JoeMendoza , maybe for something a bit more "cerebral" we can watch The View ? Those ladies really know how to "throw down" ....

To be honest, it has been a hot minute since I saw TheView but used to be one of my not-so-guilty pleasures. Lol, I could totally be down for an extended lunch or weekend viewing of a bunch of daytime talk shows with some adult beverages ?

Anyone else meet guys you connected with on here? Although I am still traveling often for work, my willingness to meet up has decreased significantly. A guy who’s posts I like and vice versa and who I’ve been chatting for a while finally met this last weekend (after we confirmed both had been taking appropriate precautions). One of the best nights ever. Thanks ***. Maybe I can meet more in 2021! Anyone have any stories to share? Happy to share details if this thread catches anyone’s attention.

Let me keep this reply on topic by first answering the question: yes.

Real reason for posting: my sex-starved mind thought the red words in your post described a hot overnight encounter with another poster. Now that would be an interesting thread.... (Not saying I was definitely wrong, but it doesn't seem to be what any other responder thought.)

Real reason for posting: my sex-starved mind thought the red words in your post described a hot overnight encounter with another poster. Now that would be an interesting thread.... (Not saying I was definitely wrong, but it doesn't seem to be what any other responder thought.)

I thought that.

Yes I met someone from here. One of the funnest nights and we will meet again soon.

• 1 year later...