Orgy in Europe in the middle of the pandemic.

Alfstoria
This topic is 1206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I dont know if be concerned, outraged. Or just jealous. *sights*

"The host of the now-infamous gay sex party where Viktor Orbán’s MEP was caught shinning down a drainpipe is a wanted man in Poland, reports have confirmed.

The orgy in Brussels on 29 November led to the resignation of Hungarian politician Jozsef Szajer, a founder of Orbán’s anti-LGBT+ Fidesz party and one of his top allies in the European Parliament."

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/12/05/gay-sex-party-host-david-manzheley-wanted-man-poland-fraud-orban-mep-jozsef-szajer-arrested/

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the clarification. I was starting to worry about YOU ;)

I'm on my condo's board and i have to set a good example by not having gentleman callers over and wearing face mask in the common areas of the building. Shame carries a great deal of weight in decision making during risky conditions.

I'm on my condo's board and i have to set a good example by not having gentleman callers over and wearing face mask in the common areas of the building. Shame carries a great deal of weight in decision making during risky conditions.

Well you can always have your gentleman caller wear a UPS uniform and carry and empty box.. Nothing like pulling the wool over condo boards eyes. ??

Why are people so up in arms about “spreading infections”, at an orgy, when infections at orgies have been spread way before the coronavirus ever existed?

I guess HIV, HPV, HSV, Gonorrhea, Syphyllis, Chlamydia, Genital Warts, and other STD’s didn’t matter....

My point?

Let these guys have their orgy and enjoy themselves; and let’s stop picking and choosing when to judge. They are adults and are responsible for their own risks and consequences, whatever they may be.

I dont know if be concerned, outraged. Or just jealous. *sights*

Who says you have to decide? We don't always have to choose just one. For me, I share your emotions, but I really think if I HAD to choose just one, I'd have to admit that I'm jealous. But I'm also somewhat concerned and outraged - but less so. Yup, I guess for me, I'm jealous.

Why are people so up in arms about “spreading infections”, at an orgy, when infections at orgies have been spread way before the coronavirus ever existed?

I guess HIV, HPV, HSV, Gonorrhea, Syphyllis, Chlamydia, Genital Warts, and other STD’s didn’t matter....

My point?

Let these guys have their orgy and enjoy themselves; and let’s stop picking and choosing when to judge. They are adults and are responsible for their own risks and consequences, whatever they may be.

I agree with you to a point. If their behavior only affected themselves, I would be perfectly OK with it. But their behavior could affect ME if I came in contact with them, although I would be the responsible one, there still could be risk of infection if they are symptomatic. And this virus seems to be unlike any seen before, and until a vaccine is tested and available to the masses, there is no room for ignorance or selfishness on our part....

I agree with you to a point. If their behavior only affected themselves, I would be perfectly OK with it. But their behavior could affect ME if I came in contact with them, although I would be the responsible one, there still could be risk of infection if they are symptomatic. And this virus seems to be unlike any seen before, and until a vaccine is tested and available to the masses, there is no room for ignorance or selfishness on our part....

But doesn’t that apply to all of the other health conditions I mentioned?

But doesn’t that apply to all of the other health conditions I mentioned?

Yes it does, but those already HAVE drugs and treatments to prevent, cure or at the very least treat them.... I do not disagree with you, but I think its a bit more nuanced than you lay out.

I thought people from Poland were referred to as "Poles" not the polish.

Perhaps we could all polish a Pole's pole. If that UPS guy above is an example, this may become a cross thread

hijack and I'd like to nominate him for another FMRG award.

Let's have a poll about it.