Butt Grooming

menaughty
This topic is 1213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey y'all.

So right now I am focusing on grooming my butt :p?. I am currently doing Laser Hair Removal there and the laser hurts like a b*tch. Though to me having hair there or not is a choice. I don't mind if others have it. I just want to get rid of mine.

Anyways I have discoloration and some stretch marks on my butt. So please chime in and educate me on what treatments exists to get to rid of those on my butt?

Plus also share what products you guys use. I am down to use products but a treatment would help tremendously and then I can jump on products.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stretch marks anywhere on the skin are a lot like the problem with cellulite: Nearly impossible to get rid of once you get it.

You can minimize the appearance with moisturizing creams. I prefer Cerave. You can use it everywhere, including your face.

I'd also recommend a daily collagen powder supplement. Two scoops in a hot beverage. Huge benefits.

If you really want to try to minimize things like discoloration (on the cheek, not the hole), you can probably look into laser resurfacing or what amounts to a chemical peel, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Long-term red light therapy has also been found to be successful in triggering collagen production, which in turn can help the way skin looks.

And as any good dermatologist will tell you, drink water. A lot of it. It's the best thing you can do for your skin.

Stretch marks anywhere on the skin are a lot like the problem with cellulite: Nearly impossible to get rid of once you get it.

You can minimize the appearance with moisturizing creams. I prefer Cerave. You can use it everywhere, including your face.

I'd also recommend a daily collagen powder supplement. Two scoops in a hot beverage. Huge benefits.

If you really want to try to minimize things like discoloration (on the cheek, not the hole), you can probably look into laser resurfacing or what amounts to a chemical peel, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Long-term red light therapy has also been found to be successful in triggering collagen production, which in turn can help the way skin looks.

And as any good dermatologist will tell you, drink water. A lot of it. It's the best thing you can do for your skin.

Thank you so much!!

Can you please shed some light on the Collagen Powder..what benefits it has brought you and why specifically adding it to a hot beverage? I am interested now in purchashing it.

I am too shy to ask but I guess I will ask my dermatologist office if Laser Resurfacing or any other treatment is an option for clearer cheeks ?

Can you please shed some light on the Collagen Powder..what benefits it has brought you and why specifically adding it to a hot beverage?

Benefits to collagen usage:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/collagen-benefits

Ingesting in a hot/warm liquid is for quicker, easier absorption into the system. Plus, it goes well in coffee.

I had some butt hair removed by laser in 2000 and it’s remained smooth ever since. Same with a little patch of hair on my lower back. Worked perfectly. I occasionally get my entire lower body sugared, except for a patch of pubic hair, in the summer and spring, when I do a lot of long-distance cycling. Fortunately, no issues, although I exfoliate with a brush before a shower.

Has anyone tried Nads for Men? I have a lot of success with it.

http://nadsformen.com/hair-removal-products/nads-hair-removal-handsfree-cream-for-men-depilatory-cream

I only use it on my taint and my crack, to the tailbone. The skin on my balls did not like it, so I still shave the eggs. Have phone or a timer ready where you set up- it works in 4 min but I have left it almost 5.

I had tried Nair years ago, and this is the same basic idea, a depilatory cream, but much gentler to the skin.

I’ve found Lady Schick razors to be the most effective.

Wow! After using disposable men's razors for years I decided to try Pensant's idea. They didn't have Schick so I got the Gillette lady's product, Venus. It was much more comfortable on the sack and removed more hair.

Thanks for the tip.

Wow! After using disposable men's razors for years I decided to try Pensant's idea. They didn't have Schick so I got the Gillette lady's product, Venus. It was much more comfortable on the sack and removed more hair.

Thanks for the tip.

Yes, Venus are excellent. After I shave my face, I finish the nape of my neck with a woman’s disposable razor.

So how is the waxing? I've never had anything waxed, but it looks painful.

As Harryinny mentioned the first time came be painful, more because you are not sure what to expect. The trick I learned was to always engage the person doing the waxing in conversation (of any sort). People like to talk (generally). I have found that a waxed asshole area makes "personal cleanliness" a whole lot easier. If you keep having it done it seems that you have to have it done less and less. I just have a "partial Brazilian" and the back so it doesn't take a whole lot of time. I am too hairy to have my chest done but the waxer can also do a trim of the pubic area and the chest. It might be a little uncomfortable the next day but not very. They actually provided me with a cream I could apply if I felt necessary but I don't think I ever used it. I just made sure that I kept really clean while it healed naturally. That might be a day or two.

I have heard "sugaring" mentioned a few times but I have no idea what it is so I cannot compare it. It would be interesting to try to see which last longer.